'23 trials

Anyone know anything about a fullback named Bullock? Sheens said that he would be putting pressure on Laurie and Staines.
Bula, not Bullock.

Jahream Bula, he was the fullback for Jersey Flegg (U/21’s) in 2022.

He’s 20 now, so is still eligible for one more year of Flegg in 2023.

Athletically gifted talent.

1A587202-72BF-4C06-A9B0-0800307CBCB9.jpeg

I like a punt... Usually wait a few weeks into the season to see how things settle down... But yeh I'll be giving the trials a miss
I think it was season 2015 when we had draws every weekend and one super Saturday 3 draws in one night the draw odds is something like 28 to 1 till about 36 to 1 my mate placed $100 on every game in the year for a draw and absolutely cleaned up

I think it was season 2015 when we had draws every weekend and one super Saturday 3 draws in one night the draw odds is something like 28 to 1 till about 36 to 1 my mate placed $100 on every game in the year for a draw and absolutely cleaned up
I knew a bloke did the same thing ;)

Bula
Kepoa
Saukuru
Toupu
Toa
Laurie
Smith

Housten
Simpkin
Simpkins
Tumeth
Katouga
Rua

Feledy
Ma'anaima
Funau
Reilly

Then the rest of the top 30 squad they want to play or train and trials.. maybe one or two more experienced players..seyfarth/ twal
Probably missed a few that you'd like..post a team..only a month away..

Grabbed some tickets for the double header trial at Belmore yesterday,
West Tigers v Raiders and Dogs v Sharks Feb 19

10% off the tickets if a member with the code TIGERS23

$27 for two games on the old Belmore Hill. Go tigers

Grabbed some tickets for the double header trial at Belmore yesterday,
West Tigers v Raiders and Dogs v Sharks Feb 19

10% off the tickets if a member with the code TIGERS23

$27 for two games on the old Belmore Hill. Go tigers

Belmore hill is a good spot to watch the footie at

Belmore hill is a good spot to watch the footie at
The last time i was at belmore i was a kid, and walked from Lakemba to the ground. Ken Irvine showed his magic for Norths and Les Johns was the local heroes for the bluebags or Berries as the dogs were called then. My favourite ground after Leichardt and the SCG.

The last time i was at belmore i was a kid, and walked from Lakemba to the ground. Ken Irvine showed his magic for Norths and Les Johns was the local heroes for the bluebags or Berries as the dogs were called then. My favourite ground after Leichardt and the SCG.
I always liked Belmore as an oval and remember Les Johns and Ken Irvine with many fond memories except when Irvine tore the Tigers a new one

I read teams can play 28 players in the first trial and 26 in the second.Wouldnt teams like ours with quite a few new players just play 18 or 19 in the first grade trial the rest in a koe trial.Then mix it up in the second trial so everyone you want to look at gets some fg minutes.I think that would be better than players coming on and off every 5 minutes and us watching trying to figure out whose on and whose off.Im sure Sheens already has a good idea whose going to be in the first game against the Titans

I read teams can play 28 players in the first trial and 26 in the second.Wouldnt teams like ours with quite a few new players just play 18 or 19 in the first grade trial the rest in a koe trial.Then mix it up in the second trial so everyone you want to look at gets some fg minutes.I think that would be better than players coming on and off every 5 minutes and us watching trying to figure out whose on and whose off.Im sure Sheens already has a good idea whose going to be in the first game against the Titans
Unless it's a full on preseason comp ol magpie like the Amco Cup, trials mean nothing to me except watchin a bit of footy instead of just talkin about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless it's a full on preseason comp ol magpie like the Amco Cup, trials mean nothing to me except watchin a bit of footy instead of just talkin about it.
I think the trials this year are pretty important considering the competition for spots.The only positions that would be certain would be 5/8 half hooked and 1 second rower.What do you think Cobar

Members online

Back