2nd half

Mouthing off at Gutho after the siren... Think he refused to shake hands

This is bad. He needs someone to put him into line. I'd probably drop him and he has been good this season. It comes across to me as unprofessional and we don't need that.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Just need to work on our kick defense.

How ? There is some luck involved when you put a kick in. Everything came off for them in that first half.

Sheens said they were working on it but it didn't work but I'd like to see what we did wrong.

The big pluses to me were our spine and Tupou. Bateman was also great.

Our middle forwards aren't performing well enough. They aren't creating anything for us. I like To'a but he was terrible yesterday apart from the run away try.

My summary weve got 5 class forwards Korisau , Papalii , Bateman ,Klemmer and imo Utoikimano and will put Blore and Pole down as work in progress
Weve got a class winger in Tupou and Staines showed he can play fullback yesterday
Brooks had his best game for a while yesterday but not great compared to Moses
I've listed enough good forwards but backline we are seriously lacking 2 quality centers and one classy playmaker
Find those 3 and weve got a team

My summary weve got 5 class forwards Korisau , Papalii , Bateman ,Klemmer and imo Utoikimano and will put Blore and Pole down as work in progress

How many tackle busts and offloads and quick play the balls are our middle forwards getting ? I just don't think Klemmer, Stef, Joe O, Twal are doing enough for us.

I reckon you are right on the outside backs and playmaker though.

The only issue is can Staines make the fullback spot his own. If so that is huge for us.

Reactions: BZN
Aww... He was mocked? 😭
Disgraceful.

So let that Parra flog know he's upset you?
It's the same as showing they haven't hurt you in a tackle.. It's why diving is a cats go, as is being a sore loser
Looks like theres a few here too
Just correcting your wrong statement that kepoa was the sore loser. What do u expect him to do when the flog gutherson mocks u at the end of the game. Kiss his ass and shake his hand??? Or just walk away from the tool, which he did. U are all grandiose with your comments which is a touch on the condescending side. U are not that special, so get over yourself!

The hate is so strong in you guys. All time stupidity.

Brooks was great. It was awesome to see.
He was great for 15 minutes.
If that's all it takes... OK.

We lost the game.

If Brooks could fire for the entire game and we get a positive result... outstanding.

Until then... noted, you're happy with 15 minutes of serviceable quality and mediocrities.

We lost the game.

If Brooks could fire for the entire game and we get a positive result... outstanding.

Until then... noted, you're happy with 15 minutes of serviceable quality and mediocrities.

Don’t worry. When Brooks shits the bed again over the next few weeks, Earl will be back to saying we need new halves because he has the memory of a goldfish and is scared to have a consistent firm stance on anything for more than two minutes

We lost the game.

He carved up. I know it hurts a bunch of you but it is what it is.

The hate is so strong in you guys. All time stupidity.

Brooks was great. It was awesome to see.
Brooks is the WT half. A great half would have walked the team through that game and we would have won by three or four tries. Sorry Earl, that didn't happen. Great>Good>OK>Average>Below-par. I'd give him a participation medal (Showed Improvement). Better but not there yet.

Brooks is the WT half. A great half would have walked the team through that game and we would have won by three or four tries. Sorry Earl, that didn't happen. Great>Good>OK>Average>Below-par. I'd give him a participation medal (Showed Improvement). Better but not there yet.

I think I have a good comeback to this type of post. This is the argument when you don't actually have anything to criticize. It's a common one on here against Brooks.

The issue is the argument is only about what he didn't do and some mythical player would have done rather than what he did.

Should I post his highlights again ? Go and watch that Twitter feed with his out ball to Kepaoa. Pure class.

So good to see. Enjoy it dudes. If it happens so rarely you should enjoy it more. Maybe soon we'll even get a win.

Members online

Back