3, 2, 1 vs Brisbane R20

They all deserve the praise. They are what I want more off.
Special mention NADEN thank you Brother

Name names...
Who impressed you?
AD really stood up last night he made a couple of dud calls but overall was the game changer for me, KM was outstanding with his runs, as was the majority of the pack and team with quick fast plays and line speed. I thought JH and DL were equal 3rd but I went with JH cause he created that link. but everyone did their job last night. I think the entire team stood up last night, which gave our play makers the field position and time to make it count. I just hope we can repeat this for the remainder of the season.

AD really stood up last night he made a couple of dud calls but overall was the game changer for me, KM was outstanding with his runs, as was the majority of the pack and team with quick fast plays and line speed. I thought JH and DL were equal 3rd but I went with JH cause he created that link. but everyone did their job last night. I think the entire team stood up last night, which gave our play makers the field position and time to make it count. I just hope we can repeat this for the remainder of the season.
My man.

I agree.

Laurie was great.
🔥

3 Doueihi - bonus getting all his goal kicks
2 Ofahengaue - got over the top of Broncos forwards
1 Hastings/Madden - both big contributors to the win

Realistically plenty of players could have gotten points. An encouraging team performance

Reactions: BZN
3 points to all!!!
Yep same for me. I was at the game and struggled to seperate players performances. What I did notice though was our line speed was fantastic.in the second half Tamou led it, his old legs just slow him down after 15 minutes or so but he is really trying to lead.

Hey brooksy, see how Madden straightens before passing? It avoids your outside backs getting hammered. Learn it.

3 Hastings (lock is his spot, especially when props step up to assist)
2 Seyfarth (defence, kick pressure and chase)
1 Maumalo (struggling just to get up, yet then brings leaps and bounds)

Doueihi unlucky with great runs and conversions, but terrible first quarter.
Laurie really unlucky, playing with confidence and covering really well.
Joffa as always and bench props that won the middle.

My man of the match was the video ref u gave musgrove a try , after last weeks crap 💩 I guess they owed us one

After all the club has endured, and inflicted on itself, good to see some guys who were always OK but not amazing do their best work in WT colours. Notably Joffa and big Ken.

I have them like this:

Ken
Pole - intensity goes up when he comes on.
AD

HM to Joffa, Seyfarth, Hastings, Madden, I'm missing others for sure.

Latest posts

Back