3, 2, 1 vs Brisbane R20

3 Ken
2 Hastings
1 jock

If Ken doesn't play, we don't win that. His meters were massive for us starting sets at our end. Didn't score a try, yet a winger is my man of the match!
He is our go forward

3 - Maumalo (best game I have seen from him)
2 - Jock (his attack just made us look far more threatening and his crossfield bombs were spot on. Still a bit to work on defensively, but without him, we don't win tonight.)
1 - Pole (wow he continues to impress me. Impact forward off the bench. Him and Stefano are the future!)

HM - Tuilagi, Joffa, the rest of the 17.

3. Doueihi
2. Ken
1. Hastings

Heaps of good performers though. Our props were huge - Pole, Tamou, Musgrove and Joe O. Madden and Tuilaigi killed them in the first half and were good all game. No one played poorly.
Joe O
Kelma
Pole
Special mention Muskgrove and Seafarth
Just shows what happens when your pack dominates.
The back will just have to wait for point this week.

3 - Madden (impressive for coming in late and has played in all victories this year)
2 - Maumalo (great tough runs out of red zone, some great catches too)
1 - AD (first 20 minutes was terrible but stood up when in mattered)

HM -
- AJ defending Staggs quite well most the night,
- Laurie coming on in leaps and bounds since the offloads have flowed,
- Seyfarth 50 tackles and lovely hands laying on a try could see him move to the halves under the sheenius regime,
- Pole looking at home eating PCM’s for breakfast,
- Peachey for pulling his finger out
- Hastings for giving the halves time and for a great keepers catch in the first half
-Toa for being solid again with some good runs and a great catch off Seyfarth legs
-Tamou for going off at the red

Great game across the board. Missing Blore, Brooks, Twal, Stefano, Garner. Not too mention deserters Nofa, Mikaele and Lucy. Not bad at all

Back