3, 2, 1 vs Brisbane R20

Musgrove had two bery poor dropped balls!

Funny how recency bias means a try erases all the bullshit!!

Explains why Nofa held a spot for all this time!
Yeh I saw Musgrove make some blunders but he did work tirelessly and scored a try. He doesn't get many raps.
He's slowing glimpses recently akin to when he hurled himself at the D playing for Souths.
If he and Stef can build on that then they'll be assets.
Same with big red. He needs game time. He showed last night that he has the energy to play big minutes...topped the tackle count. I didn't know this at the game so I was happy to find this out later.
One thing we have to get sorted out is when the ball is wrapped up someone has to stop the legs. Too many times this year have I seen this not happening.
When the legs aren't wrapped up the forward momentum causes the top half tacklers to start dropping off allowing offloads.

My man of the match was the video ref u gave musgrove a try , after last weeks crap 💩 I guess they owed us one
Yeah I reckon that try was a 50/50 that could have went either way.

Bunker clowns owed us one tho

Reactions: BZN
I think he probably did a double movement when he didn’t need to.

The video ref got it right when he said said momentum takes him over the line. If he was short of the line and did that I reckon it's a double movement.

The video ref got it right when he said said momentum takes him over the line. If he was short of the line and did that I reckon it's a double movement.
He made up for a couple of errors with that run.

Cannot understand though why others are discussing a possible double movement. It was obvious live, to all bar the on field ref (who may have been unsighted by the post pad) that it was a try, and that's why the bunker only needed half a look.

He made up for a couple of errors with that run.

He made a lot of good runs. He is a good impact prop. He'd be better if he could get rid of the mistakes that he makes regularly. He deserves a spot in the roster though.

My man of the match was the video ref u gave musgrove a try , after last weeks crap 💩 I guess they owed us one
Wrong - you clearly don't understand the rule for a double movement!!

It can ONLY be a double movement if the ball or ball carrying arm is grounded before the try line and the arm is raised as a second effort to progress the ball beyond the line!

When the ball & man are already over the line via momentum - the ball carrier can try to put it down a dozen times if necessary (as we routinely see in some held-up scenarios)!

Totally moot point!

Last edited:
Ken - runs harder than our forwards
Daine - looking like a first grader to me now
Kelma - he can stay if he plays like this
How good was Ken tho

Such a good player to get u hitups inside ur 20

The way he made that 50m break down field from inside our half was hectic, just barged his way theu defenders

I've got no problem with him being our first choice winger for the next few years

FYI - the NRL app has fan voting for team of the week by position and we rarely get a mention but this time 4 did well
DOUEHI - 5/8 1st
LAURIE - FB 2nd
MADDEN h/b 3rd
HASTINGS lock 3rd
Well done guys the whole team

Back