3 2 1 vs Cowboys

3 - Samuela Fainu....I love this guys effort every week. Should make that left 2nd row position his own for years to come.
2 - Galvin....I thought that as the team actually tried to play some footy making up a 20 point deficit it brought Galvin into the game. One of his best performances to date.
1 - Matamua....having a ball playing lock is what we need. I thought he did a good job, held his own and he looks a bit more physical than he did in previous years. Should be given the 13 spot for the rest of the year.

Api
big Samu
Matta
ive said to let Matta go at season end but he had a good go , give him a couple more games see how he improves.
Bud , he tried hard and him next to say Luai could be very good , maybe hang on to him Pending the rest of the years performances .
Staines tried again and did some dirty hit ups , he gets a pass
Stef , better second half but needs to lift , we need a big aggressive prop next to him that runs hard and hits hard to show him the way.
Ipap was going ok loads of tackles , this is where our coaches killed his game , at Parra he did half the tackles he does with us and shit loads more attack , both Sheens and Benj just didn’t get it right with him
Missing Batemans defence .
if we had Bateman , Sezer , Olam in our team last night we beat the cows , the game was there to win we just lacked .
Feledy , Pass tried hard got ripped off with a shoulder charged strip , keeps his spot .
Casey , I could not believe how poor he was , I had hopes but he didn’t even look close to a Reseve grade quality , See ya
im impressed with Sam F. He has just come out and earned his spot , he needs to be signed up long term .
Galvin solid again but has no one running off him he goes left , right , sideways and no one is come hard to hit off him find a gap , this is coaching , I feel Benji is getting the wobbles up after his interview , Boot Farah into the office and bring Brad Arthur in for our attack .

Api standard first class game.
The rest all had their moments, Casey seemed nervous as hell.
Bud is steadily improving both in attack and defence. Thought he had a good game.
Whilst Galvins attack is focused on, I’m very impressed with his defensive performances. At 18 he still has plenty of growing to do and will dominate in tackles in his early 20s. Honestly think he could be our Isaiah Yeo one day. Five eighth will do nicely for now, just gotta convince his manager he can make as much money playing lock in years to come 🥴

This team is in a state of emergency.

It simply isn't up to first grade standard.
Needs assistance immediately.
At least we scored more than 14 points, which is a positive considering our backline was so green.

The problem is we let in 42, but it could have been much worse if Drinkwater was on song.

Reactions: BZN
3 Galvin
2 API
1 Sullivan - thought he was a dud but his last few games have proved me wrong

3 Galvin - unbelievable his form in a poor side this season. No right to run for nearly 200 metres with 5 tackle breaks as a still growing 18yo five eighth.

2 Pole
1 Sam Fainu

I’d be chucking Galvin’s stats up on the wall and challenging every single player to impact the game like he is. He’s a school age boy FFS.

Reports that he was our best trainer in the pre season are also pretty embarrassing and highlights some issues with the experienced backs we’ve accumulated.

Last edited:
Back