3 2 1 vs Parra

1. Sezer
2. Stef
3. Galvin

Down to 12 no panic. Lead the team around. Big hit late. Field goal. Sezer for sure.

They started Paulo & Matterson to try bash us up in the middle & we held our own lead by Stef.

Galvin gets 3 if it wasn't for the sin bin.

Olam & Api gets a vote as well if you could. Plus the rest...

How good!

i guess Galvin put 12 points on by himself so he has to be in the mix, but I think the whole 15 were effective and contributed. Definitely the forward held and won the middle against the odds with the ref giving the Homeside the 50 50 calls. Anyway for me
3 Sezer
2 Steff
1 Galvin

Too hard to give a 3 2 1.
Been critical of Stef, but he's winning me over with his last 2 games.
Not sure about the future for Seyfarth. Same as Stef his last 2 games have been good. A lot of important 2nd efforts on defence today; often running in to make sure ball carrier was put on the deck.

Definitely, No points for the dodgy referee after that blatant decision to award a 10th Parra penalty to fix the game. If ever the bunker has a job it is to use their powers of observation to tell the ref WRONG buddy! The eel never went for the ball and was only interested in distracting our player. Poor decision on field should have been overturned by the Bunker.

Meanwhile here are my points:
3 The Ute - kept them going backwards
2 Sezer - The dressing on this Salad was sweet
1 Galvin - How do you come back from such an emotional experience like that sin bin? Well he did in spades!

Last week I said Stains ought to play KOE or Park footy - I was wrong - today he played a guts game.
Api was always keeping us in the game.
Olam is close to The Buy of The Year!
Seyfarth and the runaround that led to Olams try was magic!
All in all a result that was never in doubt - that is if you reside in Callan Park!

🐱🐱🐱🍻🍻🍻🐱🐱🐱

3..Sezar
2..Olam..
1..Galvin
Special shout out to the rest of the team...great to see them back up from last week...

3 Sezer - field goal and the try setup are great but defensively he saved our bacon multiple times. Today’s game was one on defensive attitude and never giving up.
2 Stef, Klem and Pole. They took on the middle and dominated the Eels pack.
3 Galvin put on 2 tries and was also reliable defensively

Seyfarth, Fainu & Bateman were also very good.

Thought Api and Olam were ok but they also both missed a few tackles today which put us on the back foot.

Bula & Faataape were ordinary but good to see Bula true speed on the try - he actually looked fast & is trying to get more involved - has a clear combo forming with Galvin.

4. Brooks - couldn't have won with him
3. Sezer - finally we have a competent half
2. Galvin - refer Sezer
1. Stef - ran harder than Nofa in a contract year
Number 1 is a big call

Stef looks like someone told him that he's a big powerful guy and he's finally believe it

3 Sezer - field goal and the try setup are great but defensively he saved our bacon multiple times. Today’s game was one on defensive attitude and never giving up.
2 Stef, Klem and Pole. They took on the middle and dominated the Eels pack.
3 Galvin put on 2 tries and was also reliable defensively

Seyfarth, Fainu & Bateman were also very good.

Thought Api and Olam were ok but they also both missed a few tackles today which put us on the back foot.

Bula & Faataape were ordinary but good to see Bula true speed on the try - he actually looked fast & is trying to get more involved - has a clear combo forming with Galvin.
More the one player can win the game

U can’t go pass the forwards , because if they don’t set the platform, the backs can’t do there job , that defence before 1/2 time was the reason we got over the line , and to think we only used two subs in the forwards was fabulous, but what a win

Not sure why people giving Sezer the 3. Winning the game with a field goal doesn't make you automatically the best player on the field. Sezer had some shocking kicks in the second half that gave Parra good field position and applied more pressure

3 - Galvin
2 - Olam
1 - Seyfarth

Latest posts

Back