3 2 1 vs Parra

3 sezer
2 stef
1 seyfarth

I had Seyfarth, Klem, Bateman, Staines and Tupou who I thought had been the weaker links so far and all shut me up in a big way. Love it! Bateman looks so much better in an energetic team.

Api, Galvin, Olam, Fainu and Bula just make me happy about footy again. No team defends like that without a very capable fullback.

Stef
Sezer
Api

Lachy only misses out for his WWE moment. Bula again showing his class. Olam’s hard running and tackling has the ability to change our culture in a minute.

Resilient performance and lots to build on.

Too hard to give a 3 2 1.
Been critical of Stef, but he's winning me over with his last 2 games.
Not sure about the future for Seyfarth. Same as Stef his last 2 games have been good. A lot of important 2nd efforts on defence today; often running in to make sure ball carrier was put on the deck.
"Not sure about the future for Seyfarth".
For my $$$ if there was a most improved category...It'd be giving Seyfarth my 3 points.
He ran with a lot more determination and showed a bit of aggression.
Imo he's definitely far in front of Twal now.
Just gotta hope he can keep it going.
And I feel he can, as Benji seems to have brought out a much better version or maybe the best version of him.

3- Sezar. Hail Salad!

2- Api. He must be leading the Dally M's at this point.

1- I was going to say Utoikamanu. But....Charlie Staines. Took Sivo out of the contest for the majority- the player that almost always makes us look incompetent. Staines excelled in his weakest playing ability- defence. For that, I think he deserves recognition.

3. Galvin.
2. Sezar
1. John Morris’ Defence Coaching.

Also. I want to give a shout out to Bula. He didn’t have his finest game overall, but the way he was on the spot backing up Galvin’s line break so late in the match saved the game for us. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a clutch player at our club. Again not our best today but he ices it when it counts and for me that’s massive.

3 API
2 Stef
1 Galvin

The forwards in particular Stef has really laid a platform he and samuela have been outstanding in my opinion. But as a whole I think U could give all players a point and be happy!! Up the Wests tigers 🤙
Wrong, the Salad has my 3 points.

3.Galvin - The grubber to set up Olam .coming back on and setting up that try for Bula was insane ,how he got that pass away was some elite level rugby league.Countless efforts on and off the ball.We definitely have a special one here ,lots of players don’t develop that match winning ability til they are 200 games in.

2.Sezer - Not only setting up the second Olam try and kicking a match winning field goal,he made some huge tackles and was leading the kick chase.

1.Stefano - Won the middle and played with intensity from the first hitup .

Olam ,Api ,Klemmer,Bateman,Seyfarth,Staines,Tupou,Samuela and Bula all good enough for points.
Good win against a team who had plenty of ball and know how to score points .

After re-watching the game, again there's a number of players that stood out.

3. Stef
2. Galvin
1. Staines (very good defensive effort marking Sivo)

Sezer was fine, that kick around the 7th minute mark though giving the Eels a 7 tackle set wasn't great, but he did make up for it with the field goal. Tupou was pretty decent as was Seyfarth (despite needing his kicking license revoked). Olam was really good again as well. Api was awesome during that period we were down to 12, great game management.

Klem should get points just for giving it to Gutho :)

Back