3,2,1 VS Sharks

3. Laurie
2. Pole
1. Douehi

Highly Commended - Garner, Joffa, Naden, Toa, Dias, Jimmy the Jet

I rewatched it last night and really it was a horrible first 20 minutes and the .ain culprit was Tamou as well as Musgrove although he was better 2nd stint and I think he is a bench prop. The only thing that gives Tamou a bit of a pass is he would have had a horrible week given what happened with his former coach

3. Laurie
2. Pole
1. Douehi

Highly Commended - Garner, Joffa, Naden, Toa, Dias, Jimmy the Jet

I rewatched it last night and really it was a horrible first 20 minutes and the .ain culprit was Tamou as well as Musgrove although he was better 2nd stint and I think he is a bench prop. The only thing that gives Tamou a bit of a pass is he would have had a horrible week given what happened with his former coach
A bit of reflection for all players/clubs about the pressure on coaches and the constant scrutiny they are under. Enough evidence in the last few weeks to suggest that the winning/losing worth placed on them does little to support how that impacts on them as people. Treated very much like commodities based on win loss ratios which at times is totally out of their control.

Laurie
No one
No one
This is how I feel.
I think it's appropriate to start at 1 pt and work backwards to the negatives.
I give Laurie 1 point for having to do his job and the job of others. He still had some brain failures hence 1 point.
The coach has to get these slow starts out of this team. He also gets negative points for not getting the team up for an NRL battle.

I’ve done my 3 2 1 already.
For the ones that missed out, in my pattern of thought, if I can’t remember what they done, they deserve to be in reserve grade next week, until they stand/cry out for the top grade again. The seasons long gone and coming to an end soon. Last auditions, the people that matter at the WT are watching and will remember with good recent memory.
TSK

Reactions: BZN
I liked the look of Dias in his short stint... Big unit, could be a goer with some work
Yep, Dias certainly didn't embarress himself.
I know Naden did some dumb things which was not because of lack of effort.
I do like the way he shows he's not going to be pushed around, a bit like Gagai.
He has some mongrel in him which is more than some of the pussy cats yesterday.

This is how I feel.
I think it's appropriate to start at 1 pt and work backwards to the negatives.
I give Laurie 1 point for having to do his job and the job of others. He still had some brain failures hence 1 point.
The coach has to get these slow starts out of this team. He also gets negative points for not getting the team up for an NRL battle.
I reckon You and @innsaneink are spot on Cobar.
Naden did a few good things showing a bit of speed which we desperately lack, Pole is showing some promise and Doueihi looked disinterested.

3. Pole
2. Joe O
1. Laurie

HM: Naden.

Most of the rest are not worth feeding. Embarrassing when gods of State Cup like Dias & Freebairn make former rep players look 2nd rate.

Back