Milky

I am putting 6, I don't care.

3\. Marshall/Koroibete
2\. Tedesco/Farah
1\. Nofoluama/Sironen

How on earth did you come up with Marshal as the best player? You're dead set kidding arent you?

Benji 3?????? Honestly, is that a gee up?

His first gift was so lazy a park footy player would be ashamed. He kicked out from in goal. He ran crab style all night.

3\. Siro ….that's real class.
2\. Woods
1\. Blair (never, ever, thought I'd write that!)

Mate Benji's step and set up won us the game. I dislike Benji but I am judging on what I saw tonight and not this season. Your kidding with Blair though right?

Crap, sorry guys.

3\. Nofoluama/Sironen
2\. Tedesco/Farah
1\. Marshall/Koroibete

You guys know farah racked up SIXTY TACKLES right?? 90 Dream team points, the highest i've seen this season i think. and that's without any tries

infinity. Farah
2\. Nofo (some 160m)
1\. Sirro

@pHyR3 said:
You guys know farah racked up SIXTY TACKLES right?? 90 Dream team points, the highest i've seen this season i think. and that's without any tries

infinity. Farah
2\. Nofo (some 160m)
1\. Sirro

lol 31 dream team points mate, you have him as vice captain.

@Milky said:
@pHyR3 said:

infinity. Farah
2\. Nofo (some 160m)
1\. Sirro

who got 31? farah surely didnt, nrl app said 90 and just checked the website. 90 there too…

@pHyR3 said:
@Milky said:
@pHyR3 said:

infinity. Farah
2\. Nofo (some 160m)
1\. Sirro

who got 31? farah surely didnt, nrl app said 90 and just checked the website. 90 there too…

Mate he scored 31.

3\. Farah - Led the team well, came up with some very important plays despite a couple of errors
2\. Sirro - Defended strongly and played direct, came up with some important runs
1\. Nofoaluma - 2 weeks in a row now he's made well over 100 metres in attack and looking very solid in FG. Came up with an error in the second half, but had some very good moments tonight, including a great effort to score the winner.

Other notable mentions: Woods and Tedesco.

3-2-1 is real tough this week.

I thought blair and braith were strong, i thought woods had another blinder, robbie is robbie and a superstar, our backs did great bodene thompson improved and our bench were effective hard to pick just 3 imo.

@Milky said:
@pHyR3 said:
@Milky said:
@pHyR3 said:

infinity. Farah
2\. Nofo (some 160m)
1\. Sirro

Mate he scored 31.

mind screenshotting this? can't find it anywhere… unless you're not using NRL dream team? but i doubt super coach would be 60 pts less.

Like, just look at his stats. 58 tackles, so unless he had like 5 errors he didnt make 30 points... :confused:

@Milky said:
I am putting 6, I don't care.

3\. Marshall/Koroibete
2\. Tedesco/Farah
1\. Nofoluama/Sironen

Milky watched the game again just to see if I fell asleep after you gave Benji 3 points :roll

Farah 3 Points
Nofoaluma 2 Points
Woods 1 points

Honourable mentions Blair ,Sironen,Tedesco

Hope it rains for the rest of the Tigers games , we were a different side in the wet tonight

@Tiger Watto said:
3\. Sue
2\. Farah
1\. Buchanan

Honorable mention to Teddy who had a few errors in him, but played BLOODY Tough!

What errors did he have in him? You have criticised him the past two weeks when I have seen him as pretty much flawless.

@PYMBLEPETE said:
@Tiger Watto said:
3\. Sue
2\. Farah
1\. Buchanan

Honorable mention to Teddy who had a few errors in him, but played BLOODY Tough!

What errors did he have in him? You have criticised him the past two weeks when I have seen him as pretty much flawless.

I'm one of Teddy's biggest fans PP , but Thurston caught him out positionally a few times with his kicking game

Error not sure about whther you want to class it as an error , but it gives him something to work on next week

Latest posts

Members online

Back