Sue wasn't MOM but IMO he had a super game, especially filling the gap when Liam left the field. Power tackles and plenty of them, many doubles.

@Tbone said:
How on earth did you come up with Marshal as the best player? You're dead set kidding arent you?

Hey man, give credit where credit is due, Marshal might not have been the best player but he did spark our attack when needed especially in the last five minutes of the match. There should not be awards for 1,2 and 3 but an overall award for teamwork - that was the clincher.

Teddy puts his body on the line every time. Toughest gutsiest in our side. Farrah is just a work horse. Sue and Buchanan played well and even Blair has to wash his jumper for the first time this season. Koro is strong as an ox, live that kid. There's a good team in there, and the win will really give them a boost before the bye.

And Farrah scored 90 points in Dream Team by the way.

3 Our attitude
2 Farah
1 Woods

very good: Tedesco, Sue, Nafoaluma, Koroibete, Seumanufagai, Buchanan, Blair, Sironen, Fulton
solid: Reddy, Simona, Marshall, Thompson, Pettybourne

@Newtown said:
@Tbone said:
How on earth did you come up with Marshal as the best player? You're dead set kidding arent you?

Hey man, give credit where credit is due, Marshal might not have been the best player but he did spark our attack when needed especially in the last five minutes of the match. There should not be awards for 1,2 and 3 but an overall award for teamwork - that was the clincher.

Its got nothing to do with 'Credit where it is due'. Milky said he was the best player for the Tigers, and my comment, which would be backed up by anyone with at least one good eye who saw the game, is simply that he wasnt. I didnt say he was awful. He was definitely not in my top 3 (or anyone else's by the looks of it).

Woods-3
Farah - 2
Nofoaluma - 1

Most everyone solid

Still not that thrilled with Thompson, Pettybourne and Simona

@Tiger Watto said:
3\. Sue
2\. Farah
1\. Buchanan

Honorable mention to Teddy who had a few errors in him, but played BLOODY Tough!

I don't necessarily agree with your 3-2-1, but just noticed you had Sue. Not sure if he pushes the limits of being onside, but his marker defence is simply outstanding. He is a real talent.

3\. Sironen
2\. Sue
1\. Tedesco

After all playing under 20's last season, the back three are learning fast and showing some real talent.

To be honest, Farah just had a standard performance. Couple of dropped balls and pushed one or two passes when they were not on. His kicking game was good and led us round the park reasonably well, it's just a few others shaded him in my opinion.

3\. Farah (as always)
2\. Sirro (his best game in the top squad)
1.5 Blair (had a decent dig)
1\. Sue ( I really like this kid!! He is a WT cult hero in the making)

Newtown you are spot on, but i must admit i gave 3 pts to the crowd for being there last night in the rain, & @ the end i was just dancing in the rain.

3\. siro
2\. farah
1\. Buchanan

woods, sue, noffa, blair and Tedesco all good.
Anasta made a few errors but I reckon he was driving good attitude last night.
Pettybourne and simona my only disappointing players

Everyone in the team played well but I went with our 3 players who are still eligible for Under20's
I was very happy for them.

1\. Noffa
2\. Sirro
3\. Teddy

Latest posts

Back