4 Days of Anticipation

palms

Anyone else hate waiting for Monday Night Football?? It almost ruins your weekend waiting for the mighty Tigers to run out. On the flip side if they win then what a great start to the week! :mrgreen:

The wait does seem forever, doesn't it. But after the game, by the time you are still digesting everything that has happened, teams are already being announce for the following week.

My vote is still to get rid of Monday night football. It's a school night, after all!

Stay positive Tomcat, we're in with a big chance. Our defence has been awesome over the last two weeks and the boys really look like they are focused…although big keeeeeeif coming back would definitely be beneficial.

Yeah Monday night games are a bit annoying. I prefer Sunday arvo games, always a bit more anticipation with those ones IMO.

4 days of anticipation before Manly pull a rabbit out of the hat and bring Brett Stewart back against us again :imp:

At least we get the chance for the teams around us to win or lose so we can see a bit more clearly what we are up against on the ladder before Monday's game. Hopefully the long break between games hurts Manly and sees them off to another slow start.

I'm just thinking about if we just make 8th spot then we play the Dragons and i woul :laughing: d love to see us beat them again in the finals and see them Cry
hhehehehehehe

@chilbury said:
I'm just thinking about if we just make 8th spot then we play the Dragons and i woul :laughing: d love to see us beat them again in the finals and see them Cry
hhehehehehehe

The problem is they won't be knocked out, I would love to do that one game away from the grand final again :laughing:

@simonthetiger said:
THis is our biggest game of the year….....we win this and we are contenders.

we win this we worry about next week ….imo after studying the rounds left there is only 1 spot up for grabs, and if we drop 1 game it may be too late...

I wish the game would just start now.I have to admit that ive not felt so nervous about a game in quite a while.It could either dash our hopes or really springboard us into a good position to force our way into the 8.

@HappyTiger said:
I wish the game would just start now.I have to admit that ive not felt so nervous about a game in quite a while.It could either dash our hopes or really springboard us into a good position to force our way into the 8.

I have this quiet confidence I get once or twice a year. We are pretty big underdogs, but losing it hasn't crossed my mind that much. We win most of the games I have this feeling. It's just a 'yeah, they've got a better team than us…so what' type feeling.

Members online

Back