6 Reasons Why NSW NEED Farah...

Torbizlo

Farah did the following: 1) smart play by taking the ball from the kick-off while stretching out deeming it to be out on the full resulting in a Tigers penalty on 1/2 way. 2) darted outa dummy half and put lawrence into enough of a gap to score. 3) took a great slips catch and then positioned himself perfectly to put benji away to score. 4) held up ashton sims late in the game to prevent broncos killing off the game. 5) put in an inch perfect kick for brown to win the game for the tigers. 6) made 41 tackles, more than every other player from both teams. There is 6 reasons why ennis will NEVER EVER be in the class of Farah. it is now that obvious ennis is picked because of daley's love for him that its sickening. NSW can keep him. QLD 13+.

Farah is better on his worst day than Ennis is at his best.

well put! so glad farah was there tonight but i really want to see him playing origin next year, hoping ennis breaks his leg in off season or something. well done farah

Mhmm. After the game when the team were laughing and having a great time, I was feeling rather bitter. Then I saw Robbie happy and I realised at least he deserved to be happy as he tried his guts out in this game.

If they pick him for game III we lose tonite.

Much like i reckon Brisbane win with their 3 origin reps in.

We dont and havent had the disruptions Origin causes other teams

@Torbizlo said:
Farah did the following: 1) smart play by taking the ball from the kick-off while stretching out deeming it to be out on the full resulting in a Tigers penalty on 1/2 way. 2) darted outa dummy half and put lawrence into enough of a gap to score. 3) took a great slips catch and then positioned himself perfectly to put benji away to score. 4) held up ashton sims late in the game to prevent broncos killing off the game. 5) put in an inch perfect kick for brown to win the game for the tigers. 6) made 41 tackles, more than every other player from both teams. There is 6 reasons why ennis will NEVER EVER be in the class of Farah. it is now that obvious ennis is picked because of daley's love for him that its sickening. NSW can keep him. QLD 13+.

Yep - for all of the above well spelled out reasons RF on merit should be NSW's no.9.
There must be something that the coach and selectors of the Blues must be able to see in Ennis that we WT fans can't see that justifies the grub's inclusion. :confused:

We have nothing without Robbie. Also still seems to be playing injured for a while now & he is not tough enough for origin? Whatever the excuses we know the real reason why Ennis is still in a blues jumper

Statistically Robbie Farah and Isaac Luke are so far ahead of any other player its embaressing.

They both blow Cameron Smith and Mick Ennis into oblivion with **SMITH and ENNIS not even in the top ten in many catergories.**

Robbie Farah is the best No. 9 Australia has to offer and Isaac Luke is the best in the world.

yeah but ennis annoys players on the field and thats what you really need from a hooker…..

Whilst Robbie is valuable to us, those who say they are glad he didn't get picked so he could play for us are being a little selfish. Robbie is by far and away the best option for NSW. He deserves to be picked and he should get the rewards. If we have to do without him then so be it. It is up to the boys to cover his loss and learn to play with more variety. Robbie desrves the reward, it is not fair not to give it to him.

Robbie is not favoured by the selectors because they have an agenda, and he isn't part of it. Even in game three they have had to eat their words and pick a few players that should always have been there such as Jennings and one or two others. The Tigers are not the flavour of the month and we should learn to live with it. We aren't the 'glitzy' end of town and we don't weild the money and the power that the big boys have. Makes it much sweeter when we win and they have to eat their words!

@Balmain Bug said:
Statistically Robbie Farah and Isaac Luke are so far ahead of any other player its embaressing.

They both blow Cameron Smith and Mick Ennis into oblivion with **SMITH and ENNIS not even in the top ten in many catergories.**

Yeah I bet if you put Robbie into the Melbourne or Queensland side he would look like a superstar too.

@BrissieTiger67 said:
i really want to see him playing origin next year, hoping ennis breaks his leg in off season or something. well done farah

Yeah, that's the spirit. :unamused:

I'd prefer NSW to win on Wednesday.

Bellamy to be replaced as coach.

Farah plays the best footy of his career in a Tigers team that are leading the comp.

Ennis is playing terrible footy in a Bulldogs team that is struggling at the foot of the table.

That's the way I want Farah to get his jersey back.

There is now absolutely no justification for Ennis being there. Everyone except Ennis fans know that. The selectors can't even use the 'team mate conection' excuse for Ennis any more with Kimmorley gone from half-back.

I don't think Farrah is playing as well as he has in past years but he is still streets ahead in attack and defence!

NSW have had their chance to pick Robbie.
there loss is wests-tigers gain.
if the selectors do not want hime there, well its their decision.

@BrissieTiger67 said:
well put! so glad farah was there tonight but i really want to see him playing origin next year, hoping ennis breaks his leg in off season or something. well done farah

I had to read your post twice there. At first I thought you said you hoped Ennis breaks his leg off… :laughing:

I just don't get it with Ennis and NSW. Are he Laurie bunk buddies or something? Is that why he gets picked? Bottom line is in an era NSW have struggled for creativity they continue to pick this nuffy who's best attribute to his game is his mongrel. Last time i checked having mongel didn't win you games and it's been proven both at club and rep level with Ennis. He's been ordinary all season, look at the dogs. They can't even score points with that backline.

Farah's right to feel confused about rep footy. He continually outplays Ennis over the season and the media goes all giddy when the dogs beat the tigers even though Ennis's impact is minimal.

Get onto the SMH website and vote for Robbie over Ennis as preferred hooker for Origin 3, he is currently ahead by heaps which makes me think many forumers already know about it. Closes at 10pm tonight so get voting.

I am a huge Farah fan but how any objective supporter could pick him for NSW on current form I have no idea. His performance last week was embarrasing. He needs to play consistent footy for the Tigers. The Tigers need to start playing better as a team for Robbie to play SOO. We have probably played 2 good games all season. I am amazed we are in the top 3.

Back