A new low

crouching_tiger

This loss is worse than the the two back to back shellackings WT copped back in 2004\. The boys had a lot more to play for today. Pride, history and the passing of a legend.
Lack of ticker, passion and mateship was what was dished up to your supporters.
C'mon boys, bounce back next week and redeem some self respect!!

The only positive for me was the guys left next to me 6 minutes into the second half and gave me their 4 beers they bought at half time and left in disgust.

The only way we will beat Newcastle is if we start playing 30 minutes before they take the field…..I reckon they will still run us down.

@Muffstar said:
The only positive for me was the guys left next to me 6 minutes into the second half and gave me their 4 beers they bought at half time and left in disgust.

hahahahahaha, the one bright spot in this disgraceful afternoon.
Thanks Muffstar. I needed to read something positive :slight_smile:

why are you all just seeing this now, the writing has been on the wall for 3 years now, under performers know they wont get dropped this leads to complacency. Sheens hasnt had the kahunas to make the tough calls over the years, gibbs and payten should of been culled a long time ago fitzy was finally released then he comes back after 2 years and gets a walk up start in the team.

Ayshford is no centre he offers very little offensively.

At the end of it all, it comes down to the coach. They train these game plans all year round and this is what we produce. Give me the dragons style of play anyday they can have a prop play centre and still perform, because the game plan suits their players.
Today we looked slow and like they didnt want to be there, they were intimidated by the souths pack and as usual we pick a small weak bench.

cant have fulton and flanagan in the same team, they are both identical players. would be better having an extra prop on there, but ive been singing this song to death for years now nothing will change

@Muffstar said:

If I were you I wouldve been secretly hoping the drink had something in it so I could escape from the reality of the scoreline.

@Jazza said:
@Muffstar said:

If I were you I wouldve been secretly hoping the drink had something in it so I could escape from the reality of the scoreline.

Already had 4, so I felt good after these ones and at $6 per beer even better :slight_smile: I was cruising when I left :slight_smile:

Back