AC DC Malcolm Young dead

happy_tiger

Breaking News

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/ac-dc-co-founder-malcolm-young-dead-at-64/ar-BBF7n6t

Rest In Peace Malcolm

Condolences to his family and friends

Australia's greatest musical export

Sad news, joins his older brother George & Bon Scott in Rock ' Roll Heaven, Vale Malcolm Young.

Malcolm Young .."we salute you "

Thanks for the memories ! …RIP

My ex-wife nursed him at the dementia ward at St Vincents Hospital a couple of years ago and he was in a bad way.He knew none of his family and couldn't look after himself.its an awful illness.

So sad to hear the passing of Malcolm so soon after his brother. AC/DC have been the band that i have seen the most times. Time to raise a glass and turn up some good old ACCA/DACCA. RIP to a legend and heres to you. :master: :righton: :master:

Local.lads from ashfield and burwood….Bon George & Mal together again at the end of the highway
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGftIcp2SC0

@ said:
My ex-wife nursed him at the dementia ward at St Vincents Hospital a couple of years ago and he was in a bad way.He knew none of his family and couldn't look after himself.its an awful illness.

my father in law had it and he became a bit of a sex maniac, completely opposite to his normal character. I had to wrestle the poor guy off young girls.

I liked Brian, but to me, this line up is the best by far …...great stuff.... IMHO best rock band ever.
RIP Mal

@ said:
I liked Brian, but to me, this line up is the best by far …...great stuff.... IMHO best rock band ever.
RIP Mal

I've never been the biggest fan, but they sounded good with Axl. They were even playing obscure stuff from Bon's era. Some of it had never been played with Brian.

Very sad about Malcolm. My grandmother has had it for a decade and has been in a vegetative state since 2010, and is still hanging in there. So for Malcolm to have succumb to it so soon after being diagnosed, it had to have been pretty advanced. I remember hearing that he had started to forget how songs he played went. He was their unsung hero, pretty much up until the day he retired.

Sure, I dig axl but bon was the king
For anyone who really only knows the “hits” from Triple M or HTH or BIB do yourself a favour and checkout Powerage.. the best rock n blues album….. classic

@ said:
Sure, I dig axl but bon was the king
For anyone who really only knows the “hits” from Triple M or HTH or BIB do yourself a favour and checkout Powerage.. the best rock n blues album….. classic

Like this for example…..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ErXbMB9R5-0

Sad news and a sad end for him.

I'm not AC/DC crazy like most Aussies (that is to say that I don't mind listening them but they're not anywhere near my favourite bands,) but I respect their longevity and what they did for rock music in Australia, with the dying live venues they're one of the last bands around from the golden era where you could be playing in pubs and still make it big.

Back