Adam Doueihi #227

@ said:
He was good. I also the that kid on the wing (Graham) for Souths. He looks like he could be a gun as well.

Yep & the lock, Murray…
& Tyrell Faimano or whatever.

Good players coming through at Souths.

Meh….hasnt set the world on fire. Maybe he will, too early to tell. Can't keep em all. Anyway, we have Gamble. :laughing:

@ said:
Meh….hasnt set the world on fire. Maybe he will, too early to tell. Can't keep em all. Anyway, we have Gamble. :laughing:

Gamble isn't anywhere near as good as this beast.

@ said:
@ said:

Gamble isn't anywhere near as good as this beast.

Oh! no, not another beast.

@ said:
@ said:
My mate coached him at Dundas & Balmain SG Ball, he's also related to Michael Cheika

Says all that in his wiki.
Born winner.

Really? It says Ink's mate coached him? That's a pretty thorough wiki entry…

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
My mate coached him at Dundas & Balmain SG Ball, he's also related to Michael Cheika

Says all that in his wiki.
Born winner.

Really? It says Ink's mate coached him? That's a pretty thorough wiki entry…

Authored by the man himself :slight_smile:

Haven't seen much of the young fellow, so can't really comment on him, but might have to start watching a bit of the bunnies as they may be more entertaining post Maguire.

He is okay playing behind a red hot forward pack. I reckon I could look good behind the Burgess boys plus Sutton. What have they given Sutton this year, they will go close this year

Adam Doueihi, like the guy.

But we can 100% forget about him right now.

Farah will have been in his ear and telling him about the Tigers. They played together in Lebanon and for Souths. We have Zero chance unless were signing Farah, even then I doubt it.

@ said:
Adam Doueihi, like the guy.

But we can 100% forget about him right now.

Farah will have been in his ear and telling him about the Tigers. They played together in Lebanon and for Souths. We have Zero chance unless were signing Farah, even then I doubt it.

No doubt.
Not in the signing section for a reason, lol…. He'd be stoked to having signed up with his favourite club he's been a fan of forever.

More so a discussion thread about how good the kid is...
Him and Farah look tight tho, hanging out on their Lebanon speedos lol..

Kids a superstar, good crop of up and comers out there at south's and Def got me paying attention as an NRL fan.

I mentioned this kid on here during the world cup when he was playing in the centres for Lebanon, he was a standout.

He can't tackle. Have a good look at him. there are a lot of young kids out there that look in attack behind a good pack. He is nothing special.

@ said:
He can't tackle. Have a good look at him. there are a lot of young kids out there that look in attack behind a good pack. He is nothing special.

It's his first year in first grade.
He'll get better… Sky's the limit.
And he is something special.
Very involved and leaves it all on the field.

@ said:
@ said:
I mentioned this kid on here during the world cup when he was playing in the centres for Lebanon, he was a standout.

Yessir

Not hard to stand out in the Lebanon side ? Farah & Moses the other stand outs!

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Yessir

Credit where credit is due mate…
He came off the bench and made impact immediately.
Continued that form through the world cup and was an unknown before then...

But yeah, you were probably a way better 19 year old rookie representing your country ? ???‍♂️

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Yessir

Remarkably Moses consistently stood out for all the right reasons in that World Cup - Fittler got something right with him or was it playing for his own country 3 generations back. Whereas Farah's form doesn't change much, that's why I consider him the true professional. Wayne Pearce was another.

Back