Adam Doueihi #227

And Doueihi has nothing to prove??

Fair dinkum - he proved before his injury that he is not NRL standard... and now needs to prove that his body can even stand up to park footy after the latest injury!

Bud is contracted for 2025 - Doueihi is NOT!!
He's proved more then Bud, which is my point. What has Bud done to even be in the conversation looking forward.

Is anyone sure of his contract situation? I’ve heard he is off contract this year but also that he is signed for next. James Graham podcast said he is here next year?
2024 is the last year of his deal.

He's proved more then Bud, which is my point. What has Bud done to even be in the conversation looking forward.
One game you are using for Bud....

Meanwhile in his 6 games prior to injury in 2023 Doueihi proved that he is simply NOT NRL STANDARD !!

His efforts were embarassingly weak - and in particular his defence was far worse than anything Bud has produced for us in his limited opportunites!

Bud definitely has more upside than Doueihi who was fully cooked before he did his knee again!

The Doueihi reality through 2022 and 2023 is that he played in ONE win in the 17 games he played!

In the remaining 31 games played in his absence - the team has won SEVEN games!

Meaning Wests Tigers win/loss ratio with Doueihi in the past two seasons was 1/17 or 5.8%

While our win/loss ration WITHOUT the fraud is 7/31 or 22.5%

Given that he played over a third of the 48 games in 2022-2023 - this is a valid sample size and a true indication of how much of a liability he has been to our performances!

He has to prove that he can win games - or even just be part of a winning team - because he has been an Albatross on the side when he is available!

Latest posts

Members online

Back