OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

We were up 28-18 and then we lost our halfback who was our backup halfback. Of course we were disorganised we lost our halfback
We lost our back up halfback? Not a huge loss in the scheme of things.
No boony, that loss showed up our lack of resilience and inability to adjust to change. It’s an on field leadership issue, but more importantly a coaching issue.
When the Panthers run out, Ivan reminds them that “ 5 or 6 players will be responsible for us winning today, be one of that 5 or 6”
 
We lost our back up halfback? Not a huge loss in the scheme of things.
No boony, that loss showed up our lack of resilience and inability to adjust to change. It’s an on field leadership issue, but more importantly a coaching issue.
When the Panthers run out, Ivan reminds them that “ 5 or 6 players will be responsible for us winning today, be one of that 5 or 6”
Losing our 2nd halfback & having to replace them with Mason who can’t tackle is a huge loss
 
Did we lose a centre that game? Or have a fill in? I know we definitely had someone shift to the centres when we had 18 put on us in 5 mins by the cowboys at Leichardt that day. It seems to be when a centre or one in from them go down, we have been royally screwed..
May and Makasini swapped positions, but that was not the reason for the loss. We had beaten Titans earlier in the season with an inspirational effort by Doueihi. Titans were also fired up in that second half , you could see it in the way they ran out, they wanted to send off Foran with a win.
 
Losing our 2nd halfback & having to replace them with Mason who can’t tackle is a huge loss
Mason was on for 23 min and missed 2 tackles.
Sione otoh was on for 70min and missed 9 tackles. As you know if those defensive errors occur inside the outside backs it has a pebble in the pond effect.
 
Mason was on for 23 min and missed 2 tackles.
Sione otoh was on for 70min and missed 9 tackles. As you know if those defensive errors occur inside the outside backs it has a pebble in the pond effect.
Missed tackle stats mean nothing to me. They targeted Mason as soon as he got on the field just like the Cowboys did.
 
Missed tackle stats mean nothing to me. They targeted Mason as soon as he got on the field just like the Cowboys did.
I've already stated they targeted our right side. I'm confused? Missed tackles mean nothing to you but you're offering up that excuse for the loss?
Meanwhile on the other side Makasini and May missed no tackles, so the Titans choice was obviously side of least resistance.
 
I've already stated they targeted our right side. I'm confused? Missed tackles mean nothing to you but you're offering up that excuse for the loss?
Meanwhile on the other side Makasini and May missed no tackles, so the Titans choice was obviously side of least resistance.
when did I say it was an excuse …? All I’ve said if Latu stays on the field for the Titans game & Cows game I like to think we close both those out.
 
Missed tackle stats mean nothing to me. They targeted Mason as soon as he got on the field just like the Cowboys did.
If you're saying we have a depth issue, then I agree. however, I can't accept that Latu wins the game for us if he plays without injury for the full 80. He had 57min to do that.
Did Mason get a run in the Cowboys game? Hard to target a player when he's sitting on the bench?
 
If you're saying we have a depth issue, then I agree. however, I can't accept that Latu wins the game for us if he plays without injury for the full 80. He had 57min to do that.
Did Mason get a run in the Cowboys game? Hard to target a player when he's sitting on the bench?
Yeah that’s where I was going with it, Latu came off injured for both games wasn’t making excuses for the losing
 
Yeah that’s where I was going with it, Latu came off injured for both games wasn’t making excuses for the losing
We lost both those games as we have no leadership on field who could inspire or help turn the tide when the opposition was roaring home.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top