@hsvjones said in [WT back Adam Doueihi to shine at five\-eighth](/post/1316388) said:
Adam will turn out to be our long term 6 as he has the skills to kill it..
Great cut out passer, Kicks wicked Bombs, Kick goals, Reads the game well and has a great attitude and wants to succeed.. Didn't get picked in the Leadership group for nothing.
He will make errors along the way but has a lot of experience in the 6 in juniors and will develop nicely.
Looking forward to him playing this weekend.
Adam Doueihi hasnt played 80mins yet for the Tigers at 6. Lately I am amazed at how some people sing the praises of some of our guys, despite absolutely zero evidence. AD, TT, Mommers, Liddle and Simpkins the worst with Jock Madden an honorable mention.
Like all of our guys I hope AD is a raging success, but I shake my head at the capacity to generate hype from nothing.