OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

Believe.me... im not offended by it

I think you're getting a bit worked up tho
Don’t you mean woked up?

Sorry Earl. I hate that word, Its a hip phrase that the right wing hijacked from African Americans and started using it for their own perceived persecutions. However, that line wrote itself.
 
Well yeah, because he has a public profile and is contracted to a club in a competition that prides itself on being inclusive (See what I did there?. Now, Doueihi’s posts my be intended to be harmless, but given the games stance, you can’t make comments like that when you are contracted. People like us, we’re plebs with no public profile. Unless we’re representing our employers who would care, no one else does
What rights do gay people not have in Western society that other group members have? I don't see other group members arrogantly showing off in public. If their goal is to be 'equal' and be treated the same, act the same, don't be pretentious about what you do in the bedroom. But it seems they don't want to be the 'same' as everyone else, they want to be treated higher. Gay people on average are way richer and more privileged than many other groups in society
 
What drama?
What offense?
I clearly stated something and you twist it 180'

I don't get where you are coming from.

The initial post from the EPL for some sort of support for gay people stated the following comments:-

"It's so great to see how many athletes feel able to be themselves"
"Representation on the pitch is so important"
"How can we make sure everyone is included"
"Let's show active allyship for LGBTQ+ people and start the conversation"
"We've come so far! How can we make sure we keep it up"

I'm not gay and I'm not into gay rights. I really don't care. I also don't get offended by simple comments like the ones that were posted in an attempt to try and make it acceptable to be gay.

How and why could this possibly offend you or anyone ? You'd have to be a drama queen or a homophobe.

This is a headline I get when I have to look it up:- "Premier League’s LGBTQ advice for Rainbow Laces riles Aussie rugby player"

I just highlighted the word riles.
 
Last edited:
What rights do gay people not have in Western society that other group members have? I don't see other group members arrogantly showing off in public. If their goal is to be 'equal' and be treated the same, act the same, don't be pretentious about what you do in the bedroom. But it seems they don't want to be the 'same' as everyone else, they want to be treated higher. Gay people on average are way richer and more privileged than many other groups in society
I’m not gay, and neither are you presumably. We’re not in a position to tell another demographic how they should feel.
 
I’m not gay, and neither are you presumably. We’re not in a position to tell another demographic how they should feel.
if you live in ACT or Victoria you could wake up one day and discover you have a new identity. Hey, I’m not judging, just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to drive on the other side of the road.
 
He was smart enough to get $650k for a year's extension to his contract after coming back from a second ACL tear and this was before the season started and a game had even been played so that a judgement could be made on how he was going to go.

Add to that the fact that no other club was chasing him at the time and I would say that either he or his manager are pretty smart or else Wests Tigers are really dumb. 🤡
 
He was smart enough to get $650k for a year's extension to his contract after coming back from a second ACL tear and this was before the season started and a game had even been played so that a judgement could be made on how he was going to go.

Add to that the fact that no other club was chasing him at the time and I would say that either he or his manager are pretty smart or else Wests Tigers are really dumb. 🤡

are you saying west tigers are the smartest and best run club in the comp???

Anyhow its the second time hes made his view public, which is fine, and people can also criticize him for doing so.
If its goes against the clubs social media policies, he should be pulled into line.
 
He was smart enough to get $650k for a year's extension to his contract after coming back from a second ACL tear and this was before the season started and a game had even been played so that a judgement could be made on how he was going to go.

Add to that the fact that no other club was chasing him at the time and I would say that either he or his manager are pretty smart or else Wests Tigers are really dumb. 🤡

Tim Sheens was responsible for that disaster,he was just continuing from 2012.However the board are the people who were stupid enough to rehire Tim
 
He was smart enough to get $650k for a year's extension to his contract after coming back from a second ACL tear and this was before the season started and a game had even been played so that a judgement could be made on how he was going to go.

Add to that the fact that no other club was chasing him at the time and I would say that either he or his manager are pretty smart or else Wests Tigers are really dumb. 🤡

Go benji.

Benji wanted to re-sign Brooks too
 
are you saying west tigers are the smartest and best run club in the comp???

Anyhow its the second time hes made his view public, which is fine, and people can also criticize him for doing so.
If its goes against the clubs social media policies, he should be pulled into line.
Was simply a response to your, "maybe bloke isn't that clever" comment.

Certainly when it comes to his one year contract extension the club were beyond stupid because without it the club would have $650k and a spot in the top 30 free.

I don't think I would ever be in a hurry to say Wests Tigers are the smartest and best run club in the comp.
 
But it's not about how someone 'feels'. That is subjective. Society should be based around objective facts. Pushing this transgender nonsense in LGBT is unscientific and based on 'feel'. Censoring comments that disagree is undemocratic. Most aren't homophobic, simply calling out virtue signalling and woke rubbish. No I am not gay but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on something that affects me even in the slightest way. Just as you or anyone else is free to express your opinion no matter how wrong or right it is. That is the beauty of living in a democratic free society, not a communist one which only accepts a popular or indoctrinated ideology

Let me break it down for you. AD expressed his views and others exercised their right of retort. The Tigers, his employer who pay the useless sack 650k to sit on the sideline, have a social media policy. An employee must follow the lawful and reasonable directions of their employer, including to comply with any workplace policies. In Australia we don't have an express right to free speech, only a narrowly defined implied right to political communication. Contrary to popular belief, the first amendment to the US Constitution doesn't apply here. But all is not lost, when AD is off contract next year, he won't be constrained by any social media policy.

Also, not sure why you're bringing science into it? Since when has the right ever cared about science?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top