Adam Doueihi #227

Bag him all you like but he’s a first grader and we don’t have many of those.

He won’t play much NSW Cup. No idea what position he plays in the NRL team but he’ll be there somewhere.
Yep.

Benji likes him and his viewed exclusively now as an outside back....

Interesting to see what happens next.

more should ditch the manager good on him for that
With AI and - "ChatGPT" you could get all the contract info you require and save a fortune on agent fees----- for free!
ChatGPT is a chatbot developed by Open AI. ChatGPT Free is an artificial intelligence (AI) system designed to comprehend and communicate using human language in a precise and genuine manner. The GPT models are general-purpose language models that can perform a broad range of tasks from creating original content to write code,
"summarizing text, and extracting data from documents"
GDT, they analyse natural language queries, known as prompts, and predict the best possible response based on their understanding of language. Check it out.

AD is now a lock,... or he'll be working in Super League. After 3 recos, he's no longer a half, centre, or fullback. He's on our books this year, so playing him at 14 or 13 makes sense, when he's ready.

If we don't beat the Knights tomorrow, our year is shot, so Benji needs to test combinations and AD should be part of that equation.

"I actually think he is too slow to be a good 6 but quick enough to be a good centre".. I dont understand Greg...
He is fast he just takes a long time to get to top speed. At 6 you get the ball nowhere near top speed and need to use acceleration. At centre you can run onto the ball and receive the ball at close to top speed.
He has demonstrated loyalty... hasn't he?
No. He (reportedly) shopped himself to all and sundry when he was last off contract. When he had no takers he re-signed with the Tigers for just the one year, showing he intended to shop himself again.

He is fast he just takes a long time to get to top speed. At 6 you get the ball nowhere near top speed and need to use acceleration. At centre you can run onto the ball and receive the ball at close to top speed.

No. He (reportedly) shopped himself to all and sundry when he was last off contract. When he had no takers he re-signed with the Tigers for just the one year, showing he intended to shop himself again.
Benji should be able to work out his best position considering his current rehab schedule.

If not, then he'll jog on.

If he's the 6

He's on the books so I'd like to see his worth at 14 or 13.
I don’t think he’s ever played 13 in his life. Where is he gunna get the tenacity, work rate, and ability to tackle that’s required to play lock at this late stage of his career, after 3 knee reconstructions?

I don’t think he’s ever played 13 in his life. Where is he gunna get the tenacity, work rate, and ability to tackle that’s required to play lock at this late stage of his career, after 3 knee reconstructions?
You're right, but he's only 25. An ACL tear is difficult, let alone three but Thurston, Inglis, Johnson and Cronk all came back from theirs.

We're in desperate need of a ball-playing lock, and while he often got found out in defense, his tackling stats (83%) aren't that bad. He's got the body to play second row and he's crafty enough to play like a second 5/8.

Otherwise it's 14, because I can't see him playing 1, 4 or 6.

You're right, but he's only 25. An ACL tear is difficult, let alone three but Thurston, Inglis, Johnson and Cronk all came back from theirs.

We're in desperate need of a ball-playing lock, and while he often got found out in defense, his tackling stats (83%) aren't that bad. He's got the body to play second row and he's crafty enough to play like a second 5/8.

14 needs to be given to TDS in the future, he needs to be replacing Api
Bateman can move to centres if we have injury

14 needs to be given to TDS in the future, he needs to be replacing Api
Bateman can move to centres if we have injury
Tallyn won't be ready for at least a couple of years. But he will be our future hooker, so I don't think we need to rush him, but we do need to blood him.

I don't think the fact he has never played there means he can't. Most backs who move to the forwards have never played there. Lawrence, Yeo, Ricketson etc. Definitely questions over his tenacity to handle the move though, agree on that.

The workload for locks would be way too much for Douehi and your a liability as a lock unless you are prepared to defend He is a good ball runner and I think centre is his best position. Doubt he will ever be known for his defence unless he is prepared to work on it which plenty of other players have done successfully.

Will be good to see him back on the field, he deserves some luck. But he ain’t turning this ship around.

Douehi is a long way from the calibre of those players. He’s a lazy bludger who hopes someone else will do the job so he’ll be on the end of a win. Those players were do’ers. But the fact that you’re happy with 83% says to me that you and I have two very different expectations on what is an acceptable standard. Douehi needs to be cut asap so a player worthy of a top 30 spot can be added to the roster. Hopefully he gets a gig elsewhere so he can ruin someone else’s roster for a while.

Latest posts

Back