OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172782) said:
@JD-Tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172780) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172779) said:
@JD-Tiger said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172773) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172757) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172751) said:
@boonboon said in [Doueihi enjoying sharpened focus](/post/1172741) said:
Love the articles and if you dont their is such a simple solution - don't read them. Intersting millard is the attack coach - doing a great job given we are 2nd in the comp for attack.

How will I know I don’t like it until I’ve read it?

This has never been answered.

Well let me. It's really not that hard. Start to read it, if you don't like where it's going, then don't finish it. You could stop after the heading, after halfway through the first paragraph, wherever.

No one said you have to read it all before deciding you don't want to read it. The saying 'If you don't like it, don't read it' is not best wording, perhaps it could better be said 'if you don't like it, don't finish reading it', but everyone knows what the saying refers to, what it means, and if that's the worst thing a person has to complain about then I envy them.

So you’re acknowledging that you do in fact need to read it first.

Start to, even if it's a heading, sure.

what if it's like when you're watching a bad movie but you're still interested to see how it ends?

Ha ha, I love that, I do that a lot. If it upsets you, don't finish reading it. Better?
 
Don't read it, imagine it says whatever you like, and you will enjoy it much more.

Personally I read it and like these articles whenever we win and hate them when we lose.

As long as the playing group continues to appear like they have some pride they will do ok and these articles make some sense. The ones that really annoy me are when they keep talking about process after a 4 game losing streak.
 
Does anyone see Adam as a future Captain of our club? His got the qualities and the intellect of a Capt from what I’ve seen and more importantly from what I’ve heard in his media interviews.
 
@Tigerlily said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185652) said:
Does anyone see Adam as a future Captain of our club? His got the qualities and the intellect of a Capt from what I’ve seen and more importantly from what I’ve heard in his media interviews.

He has very good leadership qualities and he’s still only very young. Could develop into a good captain
 
@Tigerlily said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185652) said:
Does anyone see Adam as a future Captain of our club? His got the qualities and the intellect of a Capt from what I’ve seen and more importantly from what I’ve heard in his media interviews.


Seems like every player is being touted as a future captain atm. AD, Aloiai, Grant.
 
@GNR4LIFE said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185656) said:
@Tigerlily said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185652) said:
Does anyone see Adam as a future Captain of our club? His got the qualities and the intellect of a Capt from what I’ve seen and more importantly from what I’ve heard in his media interviews.


Seems like every player is being touted as a future captain atm. AD, Aloiai, Grant.

Well looking at our current captain, it's pretty obvious we definitely need a new one.
 
He seems to have a genuine feeling for the club - I suppose that comes from junior playing years - it's something that I think is important and comes across when your captain speaks. This is an area that I notice with Mbye - he doesn't really seem convincing when he talks about the club. I think you need your captain to love the club!
 
@GNR4LIFE said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185656) said:
@Tigerlily said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185652) said:
Does anyone see Adam as a future Captain of our club? His got the qualities and the intellect of a Capt from what I’ve seen and more importantly from what I’ve heard in his media interviews.


Seems like every player is being touted as a future captain atm. AD, Aloiai, Grant.

For me personally the interviews I’ve seen Adam do and also for someone so young and to add to that someone who’s only been with the WT at a senior level for such a short period of time, his really buying and pushing into what Madge is trying to instil with the WT...And as a long time suffering fan I love his outlook and future expectations.
 
@GNR4LIFE said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185656) said:
@Tigerlily said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185652) said:
Does anyone see Adam as a future Captain of our club? His got the qualities and the intellect of a Capt from what I’ve seen and more importantly from what I’ve heard in his media interviews.


Seems like every player is being touted as a future captain atm. AD, Aloiai, Grant.

They all show genuine leadership qualities. Madge has been big on players being leaders and you can see the boys he’s brought in are working hard in that area
 
@rex2ce said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185665) said:
Rowdy should be captain, a genuine captain considers it an honour to lead his teammates, Rowdy is that man.

Just because you have been at that club for a long period of time doesn’t make you an automatic qualifier, Chris gives the impression of an introvert and comes across as being shy.
 
@Tigerlily said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185671) said:
@rex2ce said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185665) said:
Rowdy should be captain, a genuine captain considers it an honour to lead his teammates, Rowdy is that man.

Just because you have been at that club for a long period of time doesn’t make you an automatic qualifier, Chris gives the impression of an introvert and comes across as being shy.


And what would you call the lack of voice from Mbye, shy ?
 
Not this season but from 2021 wouldn't surprise if Douiehi is made Captain..
 
@rex2ce said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185665) said:
Rowdy should be captain, a genuine captain considers it an honour to lead his teammates, Rowdy is that man.

Club Captain, not the Captian of the NRL team, he might not be playing in the first 17.
 
@Tigerlily said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185671) said:
@rex2ce said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185665) said:
Rowdy should be captain, a genuine captain considers it an honour to lead his teammates, Rowdy is that man.

Just because you have been at that club for a long period of time doesn’t make you an automatic qualifier, Chris gives the impression of an introvert and comes across as being shy.

Have you seen him speak to the media?
 
@Tigerlily said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185671) said:
@rex2ce said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185665) said:
Rowdy should be captain, a genuine captain considers it an honour to lead his teammates, Rowdy is that man.

Just because you have been at that club for a long period of time doesn’t make you an automatic qualifier, Chris gives the impression of an introvert and comes across as being shy.

He runs his own business. Shy is not how I would categorise him. He speaks well and gives very considered opinions.
 
@walter said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185749) said:
Don’t really want to bag douehi he’s very safe at the back but all the good sides have a fullback with X factor

I’m warming to Doueihi. If he is Mr Reliable without the X factor that’s still a very good option.
 
@mike said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185751) said:
@walter said in [Adam Doueihi signs till 2023\.\.Official](/post/1185749) said:
Don’t really want to bag douehi he’s very safe at the back but all the good sides have a fullback with X factor

I’m warming to Doueihi. If he is Mr Reliable without the X factor that’s still a very good option.

Close to the line he can do damage with his running and passing. Never gonna be a guy to run the length of the field though
 

Latest posts

Staff online

Back
Top