Alcohol

My friend died today.
He was a great man. A soldier, a tough guy, a father. He was super smart and very funny.
He was found in his bed this morning where he died alone and estranged from everyone, from issues relating from his chronic alcoholism, in his mid forties.
He was a great man and he was an arsehole.
Im going to miss him greatly.

My friend died today.
He was a great man. A soldier, a tough guy, a father. He was super smart and very funny.
He was found in his bed this morning where he died alone and estranged from everyone, from issues relating from his chronic alcoholism, in his mid forties.
There's a dark side to most things.

To young..

Thoughts with u old mate.

My friend died today.
That's a huge price to pay 🥺 I am so sorry for your loss

My friend died today.

Sorry 4 your loss G 🙏🏼

My friend died today.
Sorry for your loss champion @Tucker.
Your words say everything.

Back