OFFICIAL Alex Twal #206

Brilliant really love the work ethic and how reliable Twal is. One of my favs in the team.
He just needs to run harder Into the line and get an offload going over next 12-18mths.
 
I'm actually more pleased with the Twal and Garner resignings than the potential Mitchell signing. It will be great to see Mitchell come on board with Maguires style and become part of the team but to me these two mean more, because they are already the team and know, and accept, what's ahead.
 
Great news, love Twal.

Also good to know there are no dramas with Madge among the playing group considering his relationship with the snake.
 
Great news for the club, Alex is a quality forward that will be the foundation of our clubs success.


Really happy.
 
@Nelson said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081130) said:
@Geo said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081125) said:
@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081115) said:
This is a relief more than anything. I was nervous we’d lose the big fella.

Why..

Great stuff...

Big part of the future..

Look at you with your fancy insider knowledge...the next part is going to annoy some people!

Looking like we won't be renewing our memberships then, assuming that it is the woman beater.
 
@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081170) said:
I think that’s it for re-signings now. No one else really of note comes off till the end of 2021. So the focus now is all about who we can bring in externally.

What about Talau and momo? I'd happily re-sign them beyond 2020
 
@Spartan117 said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081339) said:
Great news for the club, Alex is a quality forward that will be the foundation of our clubs success.


Really happy.


Finals season 2020 baby
 
@Scare said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081371) said:
@Spartan117 said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081339) said:
Great news for the club, Alex is a quality forward that will be the foundation of our clubs success.


Really happy.


Finals season 2020 baby

Premiership season 2020...


Matto crushing season 2020.....


Latrell tiger season 2020


Eels wooden spoon 2020.....
 
@TheDaBoss said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081375) said:
@Scare said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081371) said:
@Spartan117 said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081339) said:
Great news for the club, Alex is a quality forward that will be the foundation of our clubs success.


Really happy.


Finals season 2020 baby

Premiership season 2020...


Matto crushing season 2020.....


Latrell tiger season 2020


Eels wooden spoon 2020.....

If only you could make all that happen

You would be the forum favorite
 
@PabloX I think we need to think seriously about momo. I thought he finished last season strongly, considering his age and minimal NRL experience. I think he has it in him to be a very strong NRL centre. If his first half of the season is solid, I say definitely re-sign him.
 
@Tcat said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081385) said:
@PabloX I think we need to think seriously about momo. I thought he finished last season strongly, considering his age and minimal NRL experience. I think he has it in him to be a very strong NRL centre. If his first half of the season is solid, I say definitely re-sign him.

I think we can do better than Momirovski personally..
 
@GNR4LIFE said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081170) said:
I think that’s it for re-signings now. No one else really of note comes off till the end of 2021. So the focus now is all about who we can bring in externally.

WESTS TIGERS
Everything was relying on whether or not Ryan Matterson would still be at the club - and we now know that he will not be, after being granted a release on October 31st.

Ben Matulino has been medically retired, which frees up a lot of space in their salary cap.

2020 will likely be Benji Marshall's last season in the NRL, but it is believed his contract is only a small one.

Luke Garner and Alex Twal have both re-signed with the club.

Full list:

Oliver Clark
Matt Eisenhuth
Robert Jennings xxxxx
Chris Lawrence xxxxx
Benji Marshall xxxxx
Ben Matulino xxxxx
Sam McIntyre
Chris McQueen xxxxx
Paul Momirovski
Alex Seyfarth
Dylan Smith
Tommy Talau
Elijah Taylor xxxxx

xxxxx probably not resigned.

List of remaining players off contract end 2020
 
@avocadoontoast said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081387) said:
@Tcat said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081385) said:
@PabloX I think we need to think seriously about momo. I thought he finished last season strongly, considering his age and minimal NRL experience. I think he has it in him to be a very strong NRL centre. If his first half of the season is solid, I say definitely re-sign him.

I think we can do better than Momirovski personally..

Mono falls into the class of unfashionable player proved a number of times last season he could find the line not the classiest player running around but solid wouldn't take a lot of cap space up.
 
@avocadoontoast said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081387) said:
@Tcat said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081385) said:
@PabloX I think we need to think seriously about momo. I thought he finished last season strongly, considering his age and minimal NRL experience. I think he has it in him to be a very strong NRL centre. If his first half of the season is solid, I say definitely re-sign him.

I think we can do better than Momirovski personally..

Really? He strikes me as a very smart footballer, scored eight tries in 11 games, to parallel that Thompson and Marsters only scored 1 try more than him and played 22 & 24 games respectively.

He's only young and is just starting out. I agree that if he starts the year well I'd certainly look into extending him.
 
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081395) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081387) said:
@Tcat said in [Alex Twal re\-signs with Wests Tigers\.](/post/1081385) said:
@PabloX I think we need to think seriously about momo. I thought he finished last season strongly, considering his age and minimal NRL experience. I think he has it in him to be a very strong NRL centre. If his first half of the season is solid, I say definitely re-sign him.

I think we can do better than Momirovski personally..

Really? He strikes me as a very smart footballer, scored eight tries in 11 games, to parallel that Thompson and Marsters only scored 1 try more than him and played 22 & 24 games respectively.

He's only young and is just starting out. I agree that if he starts the year well I'd certainly look into extending him.

I could well be wrong (I often am) but that's the way I see it. He doesn't have much size and he's not particularly fast. But I thought his goalkicking late in the season was excellent and he did find the line as you say. Anyway, let's see how he goes. I hope he proves me wrong.
 

Latest posts

Members online

Back
Top