OFFICIAL Alex Twal #206

Imo he's been better than Matulino and Packer all season.
Haven't been impressed with Matulino at all even though he was slightly better today.
I'm starting to feel the same about Packer, just not dominating in defense or attack.
 
we get much more 'value for money' from Eisenhuth and Twal than Matulino/Packer,
we need another aggressive prop (e.g. Blake/Nafa/Paasi) and 2 aggressive 2nd rowers.
 
I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.
 
To be honest I thought he was just a stats guy who did all the right things but I am happy to say today I saw some really barnstorming runs that saved us a few times after some terrible sets.

One thing about him, he is probably our best 1% player in the team. Very rarely misses a tackle. Keep going Alex. A great kid.
 
@ said:
He looks better than a tradesman to me,.

Quite mobile for a big guy, **his runs reminded me of Chief Harragon today**.

Top shelf.

Interesting observation. Now that you mention it.
 
@ said:
I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.

Agree. How good will he be when he learns to pass the ball!!!
 
@ said:
@ said:
been a pleasure to see him develop this year
no fuss tradesman

He is currently our best prop.

Agree. I posted last year he would be our best prop by 2019\. Very important player for us needs more minutes. He could be anything with two years of strength training he is still a youngster. He may be a test player over the next couple of seasons.
 

Members online

Back
Top