Anthony Griffin sacked

@ said:
Hooper pooper actually thinks ivan is heading for penrith 😂😂

That's enough laughter for the rest of the year

Get off the pipe you pelican

Great tigers supporter- using his own team to create controversy and pump up his own tyres. Grub grub grub!!

https://twitter.com/brentread_7/status/1026406401453641728?s=19

When will the finger be pointed at Gould as the dud one? He's the problem, not the solution, IMO.

@ said:
When will the finger be pointed at Gould as the dud one? He's the problem, not the solution, IMO.

Gould just wants a coach who will coach the way he wants. He will have to be a yes man. Cameron Ciraldo might fit this position, as he is young and willing to learn. More than likely the coach for next year as well.

@ said:
@ said:

Gould just wants a coach who will coach the way he wants. He will have to be a yes man. Cameron Ciraldo might fit this position, as he is young and willing to learn. More than likely the coach for next year as well.

Exactly.

@ said:
Hooper pooper actually thinks ivan is heading for penrith 😂😂

Ennis actually said he must be on the wacky tabaccy to even consider the idea of Ivan returning to Penrith

Why would Ivan relinquish total control.

To go back and be totally controlled.

@ said:
@ said:
Hooper pooper actually thinks ivan is heading for penrith ??

Ennis actually said he must be on the wacky tabaccy to even consider the idea of Ivan returning to Penrith

Spud Carroll saying he has a good ear at Penrith and Ivan is going there - who do you believe.

I have been so impressed with Ivan Cleary. One week ago he said how much he was enjoying the rebuild. Hope he is true to his word

@ said:
@ said:

Doesnt explain why Gus re-signed Griffin for a further two years last season

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Spud Carroll saying he has a good ear at Penrith and Ivan is going there - who do you believe.

I have been so impressed with Ivan Cleary. One week ago he said how much he was enjoying the rebuild. Hope he is true to his word

He's an imbecile.

If the $800,000 payout figure mentioned is correct, Griffin would be laughing all the way to the bank. He gets the heavy weight of Gould off his back and constantly looking over his shoulder, as well as needing to justify everything game plan and team decision he has made. How relieved he must now feel.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I beleive Yoss, and he has said Ivan hates Gus, and will not play under him again

I’d be more worried about the Panthers signing a coach who Nathan might want to play under, then I would be about Ivan being poached. If Bennett were to go there, Gus may have well checkmated us. Genius if that’s how it plays out.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I beleive Yoss, and he has said Ivan hates Gus, and will not play under him again

Carroll is an individual who is a perfect example of its not what you know its who you know.
If it wasn't for Russell Crowe, Carroll would have a shovel at Manly or Penrith's council with his name on it.

@ said:
I’d be more worried about the Panthers signing a coach who Nathan might want to play under, then I would be about Ivan being poached. If Bennett were to go there, Gus may have well checkmated us. Genius if that’s how it plays out.

Fitler might be the game changer here

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Doesnt explain why Gus re-signed Griffin for a further two years last season

Gus being Gus explains it. Every few years he pinpoints someone as being the new genius of coaching and then the reality sets in. Ciraldo will get a couple of years and then come 2021 he'll be wanting to get say Craig Fitzgibbon as coach. Penrith seem to have a massive turnover of players and staff.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Carroll has less brain cells than Blocker.

Latest posts

Back