Apisai Koroisau #263

Yep. And zero recruitment since Madge. It seems the club has already written off 2023. So why not give Madge that year rather than pay him out. It would have given him this whole World Cup to try to recruit some of his Kiwis. Then if Sheens still wanted to take his job he could have in 2024 anyways.
The reason is because we were trying to sign ciraldo, and if we went back now we would look even stupider than we already do! Ciraldo would have brought players with him which is what we where expecting to happen.

The reason is because we were trying to sign ciraldo, and if we went back now we would look even stupider than we already do! Ciraldo would have brought players with him which is what we where expecting to happen.
Ciraldo has currently brought no one of note with him to the dogs, personally i see another Trent Barrett situation

No one blames him for thinking that or even saying that to his mates (drunk or not), but the issue is that it was on camera and posted on social media.

Cowboys in 2022 went in with the belief that they can win the premiership, imagine if Townsend was caught on camera having that reaction. Would they have kicked on like this?

Not sure but I don't think it's a good look. We need leadership to drive the expectations. When a new recruit who will be a senior leaders laughs at the fact that he will not be anywhere near as successful as he previously was, might not be the worst thing in the world but for the young players coming through and new recruits it shows that this club doesn't take the comp seriously. That this organisation won't ever compete with the top teams.

He should not be in the leadership group with that attitude to be honest.

He can think whatever he likes but it is seriously stupid to bag your future employer before you even set foot in the place. Seems par for the course though for the bogans at Penrith based on their post GF conduct. Talent is one thing; class is quite another

Reminds me of I Cleary and N Cleary, and Maguire and NZ players scheme.:mad:

Can someone explain what Api said or did that was so negative? I watched the video and all the talking was done by the fan?
The guy is on a high from winning his third GF.
Welcome to the Wests Tigers Api, bring your A game and show us all what a champion looks like buddy!!

Can someone explain what Api said or did that was so negative? I watched the video and all the talking was done by the fan?
Welcome to the Wests Tigers Api, bring your A game and show us all what a champion looks like buddy!!
He did a speech and said something like he's so happy with the Penrith success and he hopes to achieve the same at the Tigers.. then did some very sarcastic burst into laugher type sound.

You're watching the wrong video....
The one in question was from yesterday when he scoffed at winning with the Tigers in his speech.

I'm not fussed - He'll play when he gets here....
If someone asked me how we'll go next year - They'd get a similar response
(And I been round here way longer than Api will ever be)

I don’t think he was laughing at us. He was being hammered by his teammates about this being his last premiership ring now that he’s leaving.

He said I hope I can do the same at the Tigers and laughed, in that he knew it would gee up the blokes that had been giving it to him.

Storm in a teacup.
This is so true from first place and a long way In front of everyone else to last place we all know why he is coming it's no secret he could have stayed at Penrith and most likely win again next year and make $400K or come to the mighty Tigers for $700K and setup his family and he said he hopes he will win and we all know that's a joke everyone knows we don't have a hope in hell and even someone in another country who has never watched rugby league would not bet on us

So many snow flakes buying into the click bait

What about the fact he is a cheating scumbag adulterer? I know we are desperate for players however let's have some sort of conscience.

What about the fact he is a cheating scumbag adulterer? I know we are desperate for players however let's have some sort of conscience.
The best 9 in the comp at the moment ?????????????????

Next thing you will say u want Brooks to stay if u had the chance to swap him for Munster

Not surprised or offended. Their whole current team environment is chock full of too much celebrating and cocky arrogance -,hell bent on offending more than WT's.
He said coming here was a business decision. Not pretending that it is anything other than that. We need him more than he needs us. Time to suck it up and stop expecting players well paid for what they do on the field will be equally as polished off. Last week he was used as an example for IP to aspire to.

Latest posts

Back