Apologise to Madge HERE

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1363686) said:
@swordy said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1362808) said:
For those who served it up to the coach when the team list was announced vs Knights -HERE is your opportunity to apologise and say that you were wrong......

It hasn't changed my opinion that Morris, with Gardiner and Lambkin are the future for WTs.

Morris had coached lower grades there 4 a long time,had loyalty of juniors coming through,not sure if he'd cut it anywhere else

@swordy said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1362808) said:
For those who served it up to the coach when the team list was announced vs Knights -HERE is your opportunity to apologise and say that you were wrong......

We’ve won 3 from 10. We’re on a winning streak of 1? Rather than apologising after every win, which means possibly 4 more times, it would be great if everyone just kept the 10 metres. Stay onside! 😂

@cairnstigers said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1362864) said:
I'll man up if he keeps that combination and we win 3 in a row

Just a pass mark 51%

4from5,happy with3,got it

As a team we played with more enthusiasm and effort, and it was enough against a fairly average Newcastle side. When you look closely we still had a few lapses defensively and a better team would have made us pay.
Control of the football was far better as was commitment in both A and D. Forwards stepped up much more and this allowed the backs to play with more time and space. Still noticed that there were no runners off first receiver (often Brooks) on numerous occasions and we need to be better against the top teams, especially in the attacking third. Also Laurie needs to work on when and where he gets involved - timing was all off last night.
Tamou had a better game last night and Mikaele needs to receive the ball from a deeper run to have even more impact.
Must admit my surprise at Seyfarth's impact last night - have to hand it to Madge on this as I haven't been convinced in the past.

3 Wins 7 Losses

I guess one more win for the season and we can have a statue built of him

Hartigan as well,small not brnze,out the back,what is Skandalis doing these day's?

@sataris said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1363857) said:
3 Wins 7 Losses

The Souths game counts as a win so that's 4 and 6, and we've had as tough a draw as any club to start the season, so if you scale it for fair comparison we are morally 7 wins 3 losses.

@tilllindemann said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1364110) said:
3 Wins 7 Losses

The Souths game counts as a win so that's 4 and 6, and we've had as tough a draw as any club to start the season, so if you scale it for fair comparison we are morally 7 wins 3 losses.

in 4th spot,like your abbucus

I have been disappointed with Madge, as I believe as a coach you want individuals & a team to continue to get better apart from perhaps Douehi I do’nt believe that is happening. Being at the game & being able to hear for the first time this year,Madge may be correct that for the team now Douehi’ s best position is centre other than that the Tigers are in a lot of trouble. From the game watching live live my takes are.
1. We looked like we missed more tackles than the knights.
2. The Tigers defence structure is confusing, defending on the inside shoulder & pushing out(but still getting beaten on the outside)
3.there is not a great deal of talk in defence, except for when Blore come on (I am converted he is now my favourite player) he reminds me of Cordner, he is a born leader.
4. Laurie’s best position for the Tigers is not fullback, after seeing Tommy straight after the Tigers, we need a fullback that can organise defence, we should be trying to get Ferguson from this year.
That is my opinion & the joy of the Forum is that everyone has a right to have an opinion & & opportunity to voice it

@iofthetigers said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1364127) said:
I have been disappointed with Madge, as I believe as a coach you want individuals & a team to continue to get better apart from perhaps Douehi I do’nt believe that is happening. Being at the game & being able to hear for the first time this year,Madge may be correct that for the team now Douehi’ s best position is centre other than that the Tigers are in a lot of trouble. From the game watching live live my takes are.
2. The Tigers defence structure is confusing, defending on the inside shoulder & pushing out(but still getting beaten on the outside)
3.there is not a great deal of talk in defence, except for when Blore come on (I am converted he is now my favourite player) he reminds me of Cordner, he is a born leader.
4. Laurie’s best position for the Tigers is not fullback, after seeing Tommy straight after the Tigers, we need a fullback that can organise defence, we should be trying to get Ferguson from this year.
That is my opinion & the joy of the Forum is that everyone has a right to have an opinion & & opportunity to voice it

Ferguson isn't a fullback?

3 Wins 7 Losses

So what is the Moral NRL table ......

@demps said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1364131) said:
@iofthetigers said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/

Maybe but, he destroyed the Tigers from fullback when he was at the Roosters, the Tigers need a organiser in defence, Ferguson is a great talker & Laurie is great under the high ball. I would have Ferguson defending at fullback with Laurie in defence on the wing switching in attack. This would help Laurie develop & Ferguson can also play centre if needed.

@happy_tiger said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1364135) said:
3 Wins 7 Losses

So what is the Moral NRL table ......

We are equal first on the moral table. Penrith is having a disastrous start they are running 16th.

@iofthetigers said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1364127) said:

Fergusons best days are behind him. Laurie would learn absolutely nothing from him other than perhaps it isn't always a good idea to drink west coast coolers on a roof top.

@iofthetigers said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1364147) said:
@demps said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/1364131) said:
@iofthetigers said in [Apologise to Madge HERE](/post/

Maybe but, he destroyed the Tigers from fullback when he was at the Roosters, the Tigers need a organiser in defence, Ferguson is a great talker & Laurie is great under the high ball. I would have Ferguson defending at fullback with Laurie in defence on the wing switching in attack. This would help Laurie develop & Ferguson can also play centre if needed.

I was going to bring up his off field antics but he's been spending time with the man Mundine and has found Islam and by all reports has really cleaned up his act.
Proper family man now.

I actually think maybe a 1 year deal wouldn't be so bad lol, better than Gagai.

3 Wins 7 Losses

25 minutes is up mate ...any apologies ...or has the cat got their tongues

Looking forward to the premiership winning SuperCoach’s pearls of wisdom in the press conference

Latest posts

Back