Are the NRL really in control of the game ?

mate theyd be in a protest pattern at the moment, I don’t want to sell you travel insurance but Australian agencies do remind us to gamble responsibly , they should also act responsibly in these matters as well,
All of Australia will be watching at 130 today, not for the NRL but to prevent this from happening again.
consumer confidence and intergerity of many agencys plus the NRL reputation would be on the line.
Bought to you by BS Sportsbet gamble responsibly

Reactions: BZN
In a few mins you can watch Assleys assessment of why Klein made the right decision…

mate theyd be in a protest pattern at the moment, I don’t want to sell you travel insurance but Australian agencies do remind us to gamble responsibly , they should also act responsibly in these matters as well,
All of Australia will be watching at 130 today, not for the NRL but to prevent this from happening again.
consumer confidence and intergerity of many agencys plus the NRL reputation would be on the line.
Bought to you by BS Sportsbet gamble responsibly
Where can I watch it lads

I know nearly all will say never , BUT if the NRL are fair to all fans they NEED TO REVERSE the pathetic farce they allowed to happen . We are into the next day and it’s all front and centre in the media socials forums NO ONE WOULD DISAGREE . An apology is good for the kids , not for adults , we don’t want a apology we want the decision REVERSED. If this was a GF or origin is this what you’re showcasing to the millions oversea . what about the implications it has by not reversing the WT LOSS TO A WIN.
The wooden spoon betting , CREDIBILITY , home finals outcome , COMMISSION , shaping of the top 8 , BUNKER , REFS , ANNESLEY and VLANDI . Not a good look for the game especially so close to the finals .
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Betting agencies have done the decent thing REFUNDING ONLY on yesterdays mess , but they can’t do anything about fixed betting futures. Is someone gaining by deliberately sinking the WT for financial gain .
I applaud OUR CLUB THE WT for acting decent we’re decency didn’t exist yesterday . We shouldn’t have to take the matter to higher places , VLANDI & CO should step in and say we got this.
WE DESERVE THE SAME RESPECT AS ALL OTHER TEAMS . By reversing the outcome it is acknowledging that the NRL are series about weeding out suspect activity in the game . It will stop peoples suspicions that some officials are crooked and on the take, reversing your decision will stop the crooks , letting it slide means the problem is definitely higher up , how high we will never know while this continues . WHO RUNS THE GAME , PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION.

WE DONT WANT ANOTHER ANNESLEY CLARIFICATION
WE WANT A VLANDI OVERTURN
for the good of the game , we use to love.

There is only one way to address the wrongs committed yesterday against Wests Tigers :
1) NRL to acknowledge the blatant errors made by game officials in the conclusion of the game
2) Reverse the illegitimate result by awarding the match to the Tigers and restore their stolen two competition points.
3) Stand down all those match officials for the remainder of the season including the finals series.
4) Withdraw the bullshit excuses about fulltime whistles/ Captain's challenges etc and JUST ACCEPT THE NRL IS WRONG about this.
The real integrity of the Game is what is at stake here!

Back