Are the NRL really in control of the game ?

Did anyone see this guy try and compare the state of origin after full time - set restart challenge (which is a stoppage in play), and daine getting tackled in the middle of the field?

NRL will not over turn that disgraceful decision simply because they would have to admit the Cowboys, on-field referee & bunker referee all cheated...
This will not happen even though everyone in the rugby league community know we were robbed in broad daylight.

But it'll be "ok because it was only the Tigers"
Already we are getting the pats on the back for being the decent nice guys and copping it on the chin.

Simple fact is... NRL does not treat all clubs equally and we won't get a damn thing.

I still won't be happy about it... but at the very least Chris Butler & Ashley Klein should not referee another game this season on-field or in the bunker!
As I have expressed in another thread, the NRL certainly didn’t mind taking Melbourne‘s championship points, as well as a grand final win away for salary cap cheating, but when they cheat a team there’s no action, they just duck for cover!!!

This guy is a joke , who got hung out to dry ,what a fool. Well down Chammas . Sheens must stand up , Lee must stand up , Pascoe must stand up. The clown discussed origin, origin is not my team. He gave no answers. And refusal to comment towards legal matters. We want the audio break down you idiot , you forever idiot, how long do you get for a capt challenge call . He didn’t want to discuss any demotions. Lamb for the sacrifice. no 2pts mentioned like unlucky. He can’t apologise.
WT HAVE TO ACT , Due to criminal NRL response.
AUDIO IS THE KEY.
KEEP QUIET IS NOT RIGHT. I guess our true Color’s will come out. Smokescreen BS. ANNESLEY answered everything unprofessionally with lies, and more lies.
Dosent pass the pub test.
This guy is the new PRINCE Andrew.
emmbarrasin , shameless fool. Trollop , .
This guys performance warrants an instant dismissal.
NBA NFL never rarely get this wrong,
BUNKSTER FIRE FLAME THROWER

They were never going to admit the Cowboys shouldnt have been allowed to challenge because that means it should have been full time when Laurie was tackled and is the biggest argument for having the result overturned

If result was overturned it would cost NRL millions

Back