Ayshfords Hands!!!!

tigerlogic

Hopefully if he does play this week against the raiders that he does not position himself in a catching position from kick offs.. 3 times yesturday he mucked up kick off reception which could easily have cost us
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

yeah apart from that though he looked pretty fluid at 5/8.. looked like he knew what he was doing a lot more so that what Lawrence has looked like… if he's not injured would you play him in the second row next week given our injuries to the forwards?

He has a suspected broken wrist, which is why he wasn't keen on playing at the ball.

took his sweet time to get off the field then…

I mean there's brave and stupid.. staying on is brave, not catching it is pretty dumb

Yeah he was coming off but was sent back out as the scrum had already been called and after that they wait until we get the ball back for a few tackles to change a guy out.

In Ayshfords defence those kick offs from Thurston were magnificent. He had no trouble taking them against the Warriors but the trejectory of JT's kicks put him off it seemed.

Curtis got an easy kick off from Thurston which suprised me.

It looked to be the wrist that stopped Blake from having any pre seasons until 2011 so I hope it is not too bad

Any damage at all ??

Some wrist injuries (ligaments or tendons ) can be worse than breaks

Farah was interviewed tonight on 2UE and mentioned yes that it wasn't a break and Ayshford should be alright to play this week against Canberra.

@tigergirlz said:
Hmmm…Sheen's smokescreen?

If it were u would think sheens would say ayshford unlikely to play then name him in the team late
\
\

@tigerlogic said:
@tigergirlz said:
Hmmm…Sheen's smokescreen?

If it were u would think sheens would say ayshford unlikely to play then name him in the team late
\
\

As a cover for Sironen? Don't want him being a marked man in his second game.
\
\

That's what I mean dogs, sirro off bench ayshford at 6..
Just saying if sheens was using a smoke screen he would say aysh is out sirro starting then they switch last minute…
But I can definitely see ur way too
\
\

Back