Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers Side Vs Bankstown City Bulls

system

Balmain Ryde Eastwood Coach Paul Fletcher has announced his squad to take on the Bulls.
The game is scheduled for Leichhardt Oval on Saturday 1st August.

Kick off is at 3.00pm with gates opening at 12.30pm.
\
\
1 Sean Meaney
2 Billy Callaway
3 Lee Bennett c
4 Gavin Cowan
5 Mat Parata

6 Rhys Hanbury
7 Josh Lewis

8 Eloni Vunakece
9 Ryan Carr
10 David Gower
11 Willie Mataka
12 Brett Lane
13 Jared Farlow

14 Matthew Ryan
15 Fletcher Hawkins
16 Baden Hall
17 Jarvan White
18 Dean Webster
19 Ben Falcone

Coach: Paul Fletcher

PLAYERS OUT

Matthew Davidson - Back - 4 weeks
Steve Moses - broken arm - 3 weeks
Luke McInnes - knee - 2 weeks
Franco Kmet - ankle - season
Peni Tagive - Shoulder season

shirniack must be in 1st grade which probley means galloway isnt :frowning:

It would be nice if they can knock over the Bulls but with the FG experience and size that they have, they won't be easy.

Luke Must have the same injury as Sauce, as it taking much longer to come back that the club states :neutral_face:

I haven't been following the state cup this year to know whats going on.

What has happened to Matty Ryan I thought he was a player to watch and thought he could have easily been playing FG by now.

i am sure matt would have got man of the match in the last game , played g8

@sargent said:

What has happened to Matty Ryan I thought he was a player to watch and thought he could have easily been playing FG by now.

Matty's growth spurt has left him in purgatory at the moment. He is too lanky and lethargic to be a fast back nowadays, so this has forced him into the backrow roles, which he is not overly massive nor built like a forward. And there is no chance in hell he is anywhere near pushing the likes of WT's 1st graders out of their spots.

@crouching_tiger said:
I would've given the bickies to either Farlow or Gower. Both stood up when it really mattered.

You are kidding aren't you… The team was ordinary last weekend and I don't think either of them stood out. Matt Ryan was the only one making a break and the only that was noticed out there.

@balmain1 said:
@crouching_tiger said:
I would've given the bickies to either Farlow or Gower. Both stood up when it really mattered.

You are kidding aren't you… The team was ordinary last weekend and I don't think either of them stood out. Matt Ryan was the only one making a break and the only that was noticed out there.

Ryan was the only one making a break?? I think you are kidding aren't you?? Perhaps you missed Gower's line break intercept and run of 60m for a try..

Bulls Side

1 BRENT CRISP
2 HEKA NANAI
3 DARYL MILLARD
4 MATT UTAI
5 NICK TAYLOR

6 BEN BARBA
7 DANIEL HOLDSWORTH

8 DANNY WILLIAMS
9 MICHAEL SULLIVAN
10 CHARLIE LEAENO
11 BRAD MORRIN
12 PEE WEE MOKE
13 LEE TE MAARI

14 FRED BRIGGS
15 JAKE FOSTER
16 HARLAN ALAALATOA
17 NATHAN SMITH
18 NATHAN BENNY

COACH
TERRY LAMB

@sargent said:

Hes hanging out in the back row when hes a back and i believe without injuries he wouldve been left there and probably in the position of the other Ryan in First Grade

Big Al is playing so hopefully Sauce is a masive chance to be playing on Monday night.

The Bulls are running riot here at Leichhardt, and after only 15 minutes they are up 16 - 0

At half time the Bulls lead 28 -12.

The Tigers were unlucky as Meaney was held over the line in the dying seconds of the half.With the Bulls 16 in front , it would be a miracle if BRET can get away with a win.

6 minutes into the 2nd half and as it was looking in the 1st half the Bulls are running away with the game…..40-12.

We had a few changes to the team today. Parata and Callaway were out and Allen Schirnack and Rhys Hanbury were back from NRL. It was a pretty ordinary first half but 2nd half was better. Anyone's thoughts??

Ouch! That scoreline isn't pretty. Were the Tigers ordinary or simply outclassed today?

Bankstown City Bulls were a class side boasts 11 players to have played NRL

Back