Beard or no beard

happy_tiger

Due to the job I've been in for many years beards were not able due to certain regulations and health reasons

Earlier this year those restrictions changed I decided to grow the beard back after many years

OK I'm very grey ( well I get called Santa very regularly lol) I noticed recently that I get treated differently than when I was beardless

Was wondering if others find the same issues .....it's like I became the bad guy in a western lol

Due to the job I've been in for many years beards were not able due to certain regulations and health reasons

Earlier this year those restrictions changed I decided to grow the beard back after many years

OK I'm very grey ( well I get called Santa very regularly lol) I noticed recently that I get treated differently than when I was beardless

Was wondering if others find the same issues .....it's like I became the bad guy in a western lol
It’s not the beard .. it’s the red back spiders in the beard 🧔‍♂️ 😂

Can't stand much more than a week's growth before it has to go, but each to their own.

Joining in the Movember fund-raising once was bad enough for me.
I grew mine originally after having a skin cancer removed off my lip ..the scar made me pretty self conscious and was able to grow it back after some surgery a few years ago ...pretty sure I had the beard when I first met @hobbo1 ..or was starting to grow it back

Here is a different take...if you had a serious facial injury both you and the surgeons would have wished you had no facial hair. It's so hard to treat, stitch and clean. That's one of the reasons soldiers traditionally don't have beards 🤔

Anyone got a good tip to help me grow a beard? I cannot grow one for the life of me haha

I get told I look older with the beard, much more baby faced without it. I worked with my current gf for over a year without a beard and she never noticed me. I grow a beard one Christmas and suddenly she couldnt get enough of me.

A lot of ladies love it, not all though...

I get told I look older with the beard, much more baby faced without it. I worked with my current gf for over a year without a beard and she never noticed me. I grow a beard one Christmas and suddenly she couldnt get enough of me.

A lot of ladies love it, not all though...
Happy tells the same story about his beard and meeting hobbo

Latest posts

Members online

Back