BEAU AND COREY ON THE FOOTY SHOW

joe_s_magpies

BEAU AND COREY ON THE FOOTY SHOW
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Wests Tigers winger Beau Ryan and lock Corey Payne will be special guests on The Footy Show tonight (Thursday).

Ryan and Payne will go head to head in the 'Packs v Backs' competition to find out who is smarter - a back or a forward! The players will then talk about the blockbuster match against Manly at the SFS on Monday night.

The Footy Show screens on Channel Nine from 9.30pm.

Maybe Beau can try and make anybody aware of his "well known" feud with Anthony Quinn.

We can always hope Beau is beating Corey and Payne gets angry and lays him out Ben Teo style making him unavailable for Monday :slight_smile:

@smeghead said:
Maybe Beau can try and make anybody aware of his "well known" feud with Anthony Quinn.

We can always hope Beau is beating Corey and Payne gets angry and lays him out Ben Teo style making him unavailable for Monday :slight_smile:

:laughing:

@smeghead said:

I'd rather it the other way around.

why beau v corey.

Im sure Lawrence v Farah would be better.

Is everyone else in the team washing their hair tonight?

Corey is probably doing it to continue plugging his event through his junior club.

Beau is an attention [This word has been automatically removed] :slight_smile:

The way peeps go on about Beau makes me scratch my head…..i watch him,and I just dont see that he is that bad,I can see he isnt fast,but I love the blokes energy,and he has a dig.

He is the new Fitzy,but the latter had the ticker the size of a pea......Ryans goes well IMO.

@simonthetiger said:
The way peeps go on about Beau makes me scratch my head…..i watch him,and I just dont see that he is that bad,I can see he isnt fast,but I love the blokes energy,and he has a dig.

He is the new Fitzy,but the latter had the ticker the size of a pea......Ryans goes well IMO.

wow, are you sure you want to say that on here?

@simonthetiger said:

Ryan goes alright imo.

Reminds of Fitzy in that when he was on the wing he had little to do with the team winning or losing yet everyone hacked him.

I agree Simon. Im not a big Ryan fan (and certaintly wasnt calling for him to be resigned last year as others were) but he certainly doesnt deserve the criticism he gets here. Most of this thread is actually in bad taste given that he is a guy that busts his gut out for us there everyweek.

Its frustrating seeing the same people that asked for him to be resigned now criticising the guy. Its an all too common occurence on this forum.

@Benji-Marshall-luvr said:
@simonthetiger said:

wow, are you sure you want to say that on here?

Yes.

Gee what a showcase for our Club. Is there no end to the personalities at WT??!! :unamused:

Notice how these two are on The Footy Show against each other rather than Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? :laughing:

Who is the actor that plays Harry Potter?
How many years has the Footy Show been on TV?
How many episodes did the new series did "Dance you arse off last on Australian TV?"
Who won the ESL last year?
What colour jerseys do they wear?
Which magician did supermodel did Claudia Schipper jump???
*4 practical questions*

Corey Payne is a few picnics short of a sandwich.

Well…that will make the 2009 highlights DVD for sure.....That's Gold

Corey & Hale def Beau & Pace 55...40.....never in doubt....

:eek:pen_mouth: WOW I'm going to find it hard to sleep now….that was amazingly painful - no pun intended because Ryan has got nothin but air between those ears too....

On another note,at first Payne and Ryan look pretty tall etc,but then GI walks on at the end and makes them all look like Smurfs...he is MASSIVE!

Back