Ben barba

Wouldn't mind a pm too, unless it's the old Barba did something with pritchard missus rumour

FFS. Did I wander over to the Baby-sitters Club forum or the my little pony section. One has a secret and all the others wanting to hear it. Grow up, you're incognito on the forum anyway. Either tell us, or STFU.

@Justo said:
FFS. Did I wander over to the Baby-sitters Club forum or the my little pony section. One has a secret and all the others wanting to hear it. Grow up, you're incognito on the forum anyway. Either tell us, or STFU.

haha f ##k you.!!! :smiling_imp:

Well, dont go waving a gun around unless you plan on firing some bullets. It just puts everyone in to a screaming frenzy.

@Justo said:
Well, dont go waving a gun around unless you plan on firing some bullets. It just puts everyone in to a screaming frenzy.

I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST TO PERSONAL MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW !!!!!! :crazy

Sorry banged up! Mate I'm on my I phone, I can't work out how to pm you from here, can you add me into the pm.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@Justo said:

Haha very true! Sounding like we have a Kim Jong un of our own on the forum! All talk no action? Lol

@pHyR3 said:
Wouldn't mind a pm too, unless it's the old Barba did something with pritchard missus rumour

There is one going around saying he did something to her not long ago and Eastwood saw it.

No wonder your cred is at a humbling negative 2.

Well its well known that he was hanging around Steve Folkes son the shire boys and doing some very naughty things had the NRL tested him he would have been banned for a long time.

We all know about the fight in the car park with Pritchard and Kasiano and their wags.

We all know he treated his EX like shit.

I was also told more than half the team want him gone as well as Hasler the only person that saved him was Greenberg , and might I say Greenberg is a smart operator by calling a press conference and standing Bah Bah down any other player with a wrap sheet like that would have been shown the door for a long time seems like some double standards in the NRL.

Buzz will be rubbing his hands together reading this thread

@brk53y said:

His silence will be golden once the Sharks go down

@happy tiger said:
@brk53y said:

His silence will be golden once the Sharks go down

He'll still find a way to stick the boot in somewhere mate. Claims he is a fan of the game but does everything he can to bring it down

So who's copped a PM back with the big secret or should I wait for it to be on the cover of Dolly Magazine?

Members online

Back