Benji 7 from 7

really has improved his goal kicking out of sight.

at the start of last season that would have been 3 fom 7.

The short Run up seems 2 be working…. Good stuff benji
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

I noticed his kicking style is different, the ball seems to curve (not as much as JT), it's almost as if he strikes the ball a little more with the outside of his foot…

Glad he went over to the All Blacks for some kicking practice he definatly was kicking the ball different ..the way the ball left the boot .

He struck the ball beautifully tonight and everything looked to go straight over the black dot. His general kicking was also good tonight.

He could of been kicking well for the last month but we wouldn't have known . He hasn't been getting too many shots as of late

his goal kicking has improved. his kicking percentage is around 75% percent now. much better than it used to be

@Tiger_heart said:
I noticed his kicking style is different, the ball seems to curve (not as much as JT), it's almost as if he strikes the ball a little more with the outside of his foot…

your right his kicking style has changed he was driving the ball and dead straight.

Great goal kicking by Benji glad he met with that all black player to improve his kicking (as mentioned in another thread) :smiley:

@Tiger_heart said:

yeah it was and they were mostly going right over the black dot too, getting some help from the All Blacks seems to have helped quite a bit

Not only was his goal kicking accurate but his long range kicks in play were extra well placed as he often caught Matt Bowen out of position, making Bowen run to the ball,thus allowing the defence to get up on the Cowboys fast and keep them pinned in their lower half,making it hard for the Cowboys to to attack from way back in Cowboys territory.I was at the game and I noticed the WT team warmed up for at least 20 minutes prior to game start,were still warming up almost to the start of the game.WT looked like a side committed to win.It was good for us WT supporters up here to see the side in person.
\
\
:sign: :supporter:

Yeah! Hope he gets a lot more chances to improve his percentage. Definitely a positive.

@Poppa said:
Not only was his goal kicking accurate but his long range kicks in play were extra well placed as he often caught Matt Bowen out of position, making Bowen run to the ball,thus allowing the defence to get up on the Cowboys fast and keep them pinned in their lower half,making it hard for the Cowboys to to attack from way back in Cowboys territory.I was at the game and I noticed the WT team warmed up for at least 20 minutes prior to game start,were still warming up almost to the start of the game.WT looked like a side committed to win.It was good for us WT supporters up here to see the side in person.

Good comments poppa, glad you were able to watch the team live and the result was great.

Back