Benji Live on 9 shortly

Danos

Just saw a quick piece with Kenny Sutcliffe throwing to the break, saying he'll speak with Benji & Danny Weedler live after the break…

still at work - please let us know what is reported…,cheers

Meh, nothing newsworthy, was only on for 30 seconds. Benji reckons he's going to play or more conservative style of footy this year, I'll believe it when I see it :laughing:.

@Danos said:
Meh, nothing newsworthy, was only on for 30 seconds. Benji reckons he's going to play or more conservative style of footy this year, I'll believe it when I see it :laughing:.

:laughing: yeah, that won't be happening…,

Yeah just a short puff piece so nine can wheel out another NRL star in their war against channel 7.

As Danos reported, said he wanted to be more consistent and agreed with Danny's provacative question that the addition of Lote could be the x-factor the Tigers need to win the comp. It was just that hard hitting you'd never suspect Benji was on the payroll…

Benji speaks better every time I see him.

And what about his little "thumb up and pearly white smile" at the end - looked very naughty! :smiley:

The Tigers are getting so much esposure already this year. Great for the club and the sponsors. Wait till we are sitting on the top of the table come round 9 and we fill the SCG with a sea of black, orange and white, and red and green.

Staff online

Back