Benji Marshall - Official..

bigsiro

With Benji talk floating around so many of the topics here, it's time for the inevitable poll!

FWIW - It's a big yes from me. I love the guy. He is a hero here.
Coming back as a mentor is EXACTLY what we need.
I'd love to see him in a similar role to that he currently has at Brisbane, i.e. not being a first option in attack, doesn't run the team or do too much of that silly stuff.

He has matured. He has slowed down but even after all these years he is still so penetrating, still electric.

Mostly, as a Tigers fan, whenever he touches the ball he pulls at the heart strings.

Bring Benji Home.

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29469

Poll already exists as well as 3 or 4 others…may get a different result this time tho...

For 100K that the Broncos are offering..yeah why not...

I''m with you bigsiro, he'll always be my fav player, and i can't see anyone ever in the future doing for the wests tigers what he did, i'd love to have him back.

I don't know.

For marketing it would be great. He's found a new lease in Brisbane, maybe having a coach who will not pick him when he's not playing well has been the boot up the arse he's needed.

Mightn't hurt to have him on standby in NSW cup. Certainly better than Rankin or JLJ.

He is our best ever player and he is playing really well right now. I reckon he would be a great option for us.

Reggies only…just for old time sake.

Prefer to move forward however, not backwards and he is no long term solution.

Marshall will always be a legend in my eyes and that 2005 grand final pass to Richards will always be in my memories.

A big "no" from me to have him back as a player. Maybe a role at the club but not in a playing capacity.

Marshall would be like going back to an ex girlfriend after two failed marriages.

Favourite Wests tigers player for me.

Would welcome it if he does. I have been hoping since he left, that one day he will play for us again!

Our backup half and 5/8 in 2016 is Jack LittleJohn and people think bringing in benjio for that role isn't a great idea - no wonder we are always loosing

At the right price why not.

Yeah were getting the band back together.

While were at it, lets bring back Robbie…................maybe not.

It would be really nice to see him finish where he started, he has been going alright for the Broncs as well

On current form, if he comes to the club he will be the first half selected. That said, he would be mad to leave Brissie.

@ said:
On current form, if he comes to the club he will be the first half selected. That said, he would be mad to leave Brissie.

100k playing for Brissie or 200k playing for us. It's an easy decision.

@ said:
@ said:

100k playing for Brissie or 200k playing for us. It's an easy decision.

A premiership may entice him more than 100k.

Back