Benji to the Dragons?

@Mina said:
Benji said when he came to the tigers he said i am a one club man
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Well maybe he's not

What i find funny is how agenda driven everyone is. They hear stuff like this and its nothing but crap, yet they hear stuff like Blair being on 500K and Alan Jones backing Matt Parish and they have no problem whatsoever believing it and jumping on the bandwagon laying the boot in because they hate Adam Blair and Alan Jones. Not once were those two stories questioned

@Mina said:
\
\

Farah said that too - yet is apparently very much weighing up an offer from the eels.
\
\

if he was to leave (without being pushed) can i suggest the wests tigers fans have a burning benji memorabilia night somewhere after the support we the club/fans have shown him over the years.

Don't see it happening, what club would release their marquee player in October? From what I've heard they haven't even got in touch with his manager yet.

@spudoakes said:
if he was to leave (without being pushed) can i suggest the wests tigers fans have a burning benji memorabilia night somewhere after the support we the club/fans have shown him over the years.

that's just a little bit of an overreaction
\
\

@spudoakes said:

Leave that to the Dogs fans

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Mina said:
\
\

Well maybe he's not

What i find funny is how agenda driven everyone is. They hear stuff like this and its nothing but crap, yet they hear stuff like Blair being on 500K and Alan Jones backing Matt Parish and they have no problem whatsoever believing it and jumping on the bandwagon laying the boot in because they hate Adam Blair and Alan Jones. Not once were those two stories questioned

Spot On!!!!!!!!!!!

DT is only good for people who have agendas!
\
\

he's not going anywhere , boredom syndrome has really kicked in… at least the offseason will go quick.

Why do u guys on here bag the shit out of the DT (and rightfully so) and then give them the response they want by discussing this bullshit??!!!! They must laugh at this forum at what they create!
\
\

Here's a little food for thought. A couple weeks ago when he wrote that article in the SMH he mentioned that he was given some guarantees by the club that would happen that so far have not. Everyone just assumed that he was alluding to the halfback situation. Maybe he was talking about money being owed to him.

Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to blow this off

@Tiger Watto said:
@Tigerpete said:
Another piece of suspicious journalism at best. Add all the facts together and it reeks of another attempt to destabilize the club. Perhaps a square up for Humpty's pot shot at the DT last week. Only club i'd ever be concerned with is the Warriors. I could never rule them out.

Never rule out the Broncos Pete…

Maybe there is more to this than meets the eye

I heard a rumour that died off recently about Benji to Brisbane , now a Benji to Saints

Rumour was that Thurston had gone cold on the Brisbane idea and now they were shifting their interest to Marshall , I heard it twice but heard nothing more

Maybe he is being bandied around by his manager ??

Troy ?? We need you

Imagine if benji DID go to Stains….and they were happy for this.
Then Timid wanted to go too....
...and Doust said "Nuh aahhh ..now way jose!!"
Imagine the tears :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

He has a contract end of story so the only reason he will go is if the club dont want him end of,mind you contract seem to be written on dunny paper these days,to be honest i think marshall and farah have been let down by our recruitment but benji seems to have a say in that which he should not

Gnr it sounds like you want it to be true….

There is usally some truth to every story, wouldn't surprise me if as someone posted earlier, his manager wanted to get some payments that were slow and thought something like this would fast track.

Who knows?? But id be surprised if he ended up at the dragons, they are right on the cap (apparently)

@Goose said:

There is usally some truth to every story, wouldn't surprise me if as someone posted earlier, his manager wanted to get some payments that were slow and thought something like this would fast track.

Who knows?? But id be surprised if he ended up at the dragons, they are right on the cap (apparently)

I heard they were like about 500k under cause they can't find no one to sign with them
\
\

@Goose said:

Not at all. I just find it funny that people only choose to believe what they want when it suits them

@westy81 said:
@Goose said:

I heard they were like about 500k under cause they can't find no one to sign with them
\
\

Altho you can never really know, Doust has said publically a few times they have no cap space, I know a few people at the dragons, and when I asked them about the young fella we signed off them, they indicated they would have like to have kept him but cap space was the issue.

Maybe they have said they have no cap left cause they always had it put aside for a big name player, someone like Benji…. It would surprise me, but these things seem to happen all the time.

Mmmm, a Benji to the Dragons thread. Well folks that very much indicates the official start of the off season to me. See you all around late Feb 2013.

Talk at the aboriginal knockout on the weekend had Benji at the Warriors for next season, personally I would like to see him back at 5/8 under the new coach.

Won't be long and we will all know for sure.

Back