Benji to the Dragons?

@joe's magpies said:
I am sick of all these rumours. I bet 95% of these are all crap.

Rumours are half the fun of the off season, it would be quite boring without them.

We wouldn't have much to read about if people didn't post what they hear, and some rumours turn out to be on the mark. Just thought i would add to it for a change. :wink:

Expect an announcement this week, Benji to the Dragons signed last night and now Farah is more determined to sign with Eeels.

@BenjiMagic96 said:
Expect an announcement this week, Benji to the Dragons signed last night and now Farah is more determined to sign with Eeels.

Hahahahahahahaha, someone has got you hook, line and sinker.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@tiga4eva said:
@BenjiMagic96 said:

\
\

Matt Utai told me Benji Signed with the Dragons last night.

@BenjiMagic96 said:
@tiga4eva said:
@BenjiMagic96 said:

\
\

In person or on twitter ??

@happy tiger said:
@BenjiMagic96 said:
@tiga4eva said:
@BenjiMagic96 said:

\
\

In person or on twitter ??

In person.

Interesting as Benji is under contract and there is no way the club would let him go unless he had a get out clause still in his contract if Tim moved on.

@snowleopard said:
Interesting as Benji is under contract and there is no way the club would let him go unless he had a get out clause still in his contract if Tim moved on.

Which he does not…

@BenjiMagic96 said:
@tiga4eva said:
@BenjiMagic96 said:

\
\

You've been zinged again :roll

@TigerBarn said:
@joe's magpies said:
I am sick of all these rumours. I bet 95% of these are all crap.

Rumours are half the fun of the off season, it would be quite boring without them.

We wouldn't have much to read about if people didn't post what they hear, and some rumours turn out to be on the mark. Just thought i would add to it for a change.

We're on the same page.
\
\

@Demps said:
@BenjiMagic96 said:

In person.

HAHAHAHA, THIS GUY….[/quote
Haha that is the funniest thing I've heard I a long time
\
\

On the serious side I just hope that Matt Utai can convince management to sign on his mate Steve Folkes as Tigers coach.

@Newtown said:
On the serious side I just hope that Matt Utai can convince management to sign on his mate Steve Folkes as Tigers coach.

So am i , this guy is a proven coach. Will do a top job in charge…

Why is this even a thread benji would never leave and if he did he would play union.
\
\

I don't think Marshall would go to the Saints! If he was going solid he go to the TIGER SHARKS? That's where they all seem to go! Maybe Sheens can go to the TIGER SHARKS too
\
\

Back