Bitcoin and Crypto

@spartan117 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509930) said:
@speed2burn said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509926) said:
@rowdy12 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509923) said:
@speed2burn said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509406) said:
Not the biggest crypto head but LRC has the potential to explode. Fairly small market cap atm but it has ties to GameStop (incoming announcement would see it rocket) and the ETH founder has come out personally and singled out Loopring as a healthy prospect.

Was lucky enough to chip in a bit at $1.3 AUD each

https://www.reddit.com/r/loopringorg/comments/qespta/loopring_university_read_if_new_to_loopring/

Well done mate, jumped around 25% even since this post

Just the beginning aswell imo

Plenty more to come with this coin

Missed this Post. Sad Face...

Sitting at $4.60 Aus at the Moment

Not financial advice but I'm incredibly bullish with this project l2 with cheap as gas fees

@speed2burn said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509964) said:
@tsupps05 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1509943) said:
Not the biggest crypto head but LRC has the potential to explode. Fairly small market cap atm but it has ties to GameStop (incoming announcement would see it rocket) and the ETH founder has come out personally and singled out Loopring as a healthy prospect.

https://www.reddit.com/r/loopringorg/comments/qespta/loopring_university_read_if_new_to_loopring/

Should i get in now or wait for a little drop

Waiting for it to drop again is always risky, it hasn’t had a pull back in a couple of days now so I’m inclined to think it will keep shooting up

The wallet announcement is supposedly days away

And the GME partnership was announced as being in the Q4 so sometime in December most likely.

I think buying now is still a bargain tbh, but only put in what you can afford

Could this already be priced in?

@viking-warrior said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510159) said:

Waiting for it to drop again is always risky, it hasn’t had a pull back in a couple of days now so I’m inclined to think it will keep shooting up

And the GME partnership was announced as being in the Q4 so sometime in December most likely.

Ship seems to be steadied eh?

No crazy pumps today like the last 2 days

@speed2burn said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510171) said:
@viking-warrior said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510159) said:

Ship seems to be steadied eh?

No crazy pumps today like the last 2 days

Never know the game stop crew seem to be the ones pushing it

Yep I’m all over this one HUGE POTENTIAL

Ok this I’ll Chinese for me. But am interested. If i had $5k to play. What would be the recommendations?? And what platform? Thanks in Advance!

@wildcat777 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510390) said:
Ok this I’ll Chinese for me. But am interested. If i had $5k to play. What would be the recommendations?? And what platform? Thanks in Advance!

Keep it in the bank

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510396) said:
@wildcat777 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510390) said:

Keep it in the bank

Too funny. It has been and over the last 12 months made $3.00 in interest! Is good advice Thanks. But looking for great advice!

@djg-tiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510003) said:
A few I would be looking at right now would be LUNA, HBAR, MATIC, XRP.

Over valued at the moment are the Metaverse tokens, AVAX, SANDBOX and MANA, oversold at this stage, but it is crypto so we could see it go up more, but I'd stay out.

Well done on Luna, up 60% since this post!

@rowdy12 said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1513420) said:
@djg-tiger said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1510003) said:
A few I would be looking at right now would be LUNA, HBAR, MATIC, XRP.

Over valued at the moment are the Metaverse tokens, AVAX, SANDBOX and MANA, oversold at this stage, but it is crypto so we could see it go up more, but I'd stay out.

Well done on Luna, up 60% since this post!

Seems like the next one to boom is DATA for me. Streamr.

If you guys haven’t already, jump on evergrow coin (egc) going to the moon. Think it will go 100x at least

![Bitcoin Genesis Block.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1641282021635-bitcoin-genesis-block.jpg)

Hope you guys are just putting in what you can afford to lose, the trend isn't looking very good at the moment. If you're thinking you're going to be making 1000% profits on anything at the moment give yourself a slap.

@tilllindemann said in [Bitcoin and Crypto](/post/1520678) said:
Hope you guys are just putting in what you can afford to lose, the trend isn't looking very good at the moment. If you're thinking you're going to be making 1000% profits on anything at the moment give yourself a slap.

We must be looking at different trends, when in doubt zoom out. It’s not a get rich quick scheme

Back