BMM's Run

NJLM78

Not only a great run but the pass back in to Marshall and then staying alive to get it back. Well Done! Unfortunately just not getting there in the end but (besides Farah's field goal) that was a real highlight.

Great run from the kid. And he's still a baby, so you can forgive him going towards the sideline.

But Benji is a 27 year old test captain. Anyone with half a brain would have known to go in field once he got it…we'd have scored within 2 plays.

Instead he no look passed to a kid backrower who had two cover defenders coming at him and the sideline a meter away.

Lockyer just would have made the right play. Benji doesn't.

I agree, but wasn't it the first tackle. Why did they have to go for broke? Take the tackle and score next play….just sayin

Lucky next week's a bye gives BMM time to recover :laughing: he played well, a try would have been the icing on the cake.

Great play by BMM who has very good pace considering how solid he is. It was a hail mary play from Benji which was to be expected. Probably would have been the try of the year if it came off.

You blokes have short memories. Don't you remember him putting (I think) Ryan over the sideline on the 1st tackle against Souths?

Extend BMM's contract after that, kids got a massive ticker and skills to boot
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@willow said:
Great play by BMM who has very good pace considering how solid he is. It was a hail mary play from Benji which was to be expected. Probably would have been the try of the year if it came off.

Yep, it was classic Benji. A succeed "twice in ten" type play. Low percentage, low IQ. Lockyer got those right 9/10.

If it wasn't for Robbie, that play would have cost us the game. The Benji guys here will ignore it though, as will the media.

I thought BMM never had a chance and it was a stupid play. I was saying "why!" while he was still running to the line.

They should have taken the tackle, it was clear.

@Jay said:
I thought BMM never had a chance and it was a stupid play. I was saying "why!" while he was still running to the line.

They should have taken the tackle, it was clear.

Yep - it was dumb. He should have come in.

Benji was dreadful with the ball tonight…

However this thread is about Big Ben and that amazing play from him! Well done mate, well done.

BMM all on his own changed the game with powerful runs up the middle thats right believe it straight up the guts not side to side rubbish great game young man!

Was jumping up and down saying run run run good try to get a try almost did an wld of been a match saver but omg wat a heart attack
\
\

Couldn't believe it. What an effort!

BMM has made such an impact this year.

If he didn't have legs the size of the Harbour Bridge Pylons he would have scored
\
\

Back