Boxing Discussion

Hunt with another knock out when he is well and truly past it.

Yep. He’s probably faced one decently credentialed opponent and even he was well past his best and in the middle of a long losing streak.

This was in reality a joke fight. I don't think Hunt has won a boxing fight ever. He has knocked out plenty of kickboxers and MMA fighters but they are different sports.

Terrible tactics from SBW. If you asked Hunt what he would like SBW to do he would say get in close and slug it out, well SBW did that and got belted.
130kg behind that first right to the jaw in rd 4 and it was all over.
Hunt caught SBW a couple of times in round 3 that caused him to open his guard and gave Hunt the alley in rd4.

I could arrange that 🤣
SBW would lose against Gallen if he fought like that.
The only thing I don't like about Gal is he tends to hit on the inside of his right hand.
These fights are so so not for me. Hit a giggle entertainment during the offseason.

This was in reality a joke fight. I don't think Hunt has won a boxing fight ever. He has knocked out plenty of kickboxers and MMA fighters but they are different sports.

Nope. 1 draw and 2 losses I think. Spot on about them being different sports but it’s not like he was a great in those. I think he has a losing record in kickboxing.

Nope. 1 draw and 2 losses I think. Spot on about them being different sports but it’s not like he was a great in those. I think he has a losing record in kickboxing.
Nah, he's a kickboxing legend.

Beat some of the all-time heavyweight greats of the sport in his prime.

Inconsistent MMA fighter but always had the power to shut anyone's lights out and again, beat some of the all-time greats earlier in his career.

Still VERY surprised he beat SBW at 48 years old though.

Nah, he's a kickboxing legend.

Beat some of the all-time heavyweight greats of the sport in his prime.

Inconsistent MMA fighter but always had the power to shut anyone's lights out and again, beat some of the all-time greats earlier in his career.

Still VERY surprised he beat SBW at 48 years old though.

Sorry it was MMA he had a losing record. Still 30-13 is decent rather than spectacular. I’ll take your word on him being a kickboxing legend.

He was the best of all time when it comes to the one punch KO. You don't want to get hit by him.

So boring to watch though. I can't even rate him even though he was great.

Maybe the best defensive boxer of all time. Still just way too boring.

Compare that to Hunt in MMA. He was fun to watch because he'd just knock people out cold.

Latest posts

Back