Brent Naden #256

I absolutely hope so. Regardless of Brooks' future, I would sign him regardless to play centre with To'a, if not 6. Naden to the wing in lieu of Nofoaluma who I am certain we may soon hear might be in a spot of bother.
Hoping he hasn’t been following the line

I'm pleased with this signing, even though I hated Naden when he was at the Panthers, but he's a Tiger now so will get my support. Hope he kills it.

You can't buy players for less. Isn't suli on 500k a season? I'd say he's better than half the centres in the league and we're signing him on a discount. I predict he goes well here.

Suprised with all the Signing new lately we didn't hear it here first.

Wonder if this has any impact on the dykes Signing as I'm sure Naden played fb b4
If Naden has been signed as starting fullback I think we can all probably start thinking about other clubs to follow.

Speculated on this yesterday.

Get Burton over ere as well.....in the centres.

And the dogs a three peat.

This ain't the 80s and Gus will complete the dismantling of Canterbury.

You would think 7 Hasting 6 Brooks next year with Doueihi at centre, think Toa deserves first crack at the other centre spot so really Naden is a depth signing. Being that he has experience and isn't costing a lot, I actually don't mind it.

I hope so. But his decision making in defence is as bad as I've seen. That's not easily fixed.
For sure.
He's not a defensive centre at all.

But hopefully Madge and Cayless can improve that.

He can find the points though and he trumps our other options.

Latest posts

Members online

Back