Brett finch

Finch was ordinary until Bellamy got hold of him & surrounded him with a galaxy of talent.Thats why Easts & Parra punted him.
Signing him for 2-3 yrs will just block the path for Moltzen,Lui,Lazarus & send the wrong signals that if yr a young bloke with talent,follow the lead of Teo,Harrison,Tandy & co & go elsewhere.
If we really wanna sign a half & discard the kids coming thru then chase Cronk who is a proven world class performer-that I cld understand.
Forget Finch..we'll end up with a team eligible for the golden oldies the way were going.
Maybe Sheens aspires to be captain-coach….?

this is the 3rd time we have had a crack at getting finch….third times a charm..as they say....

He's very very quiet tonight against Souths, he seems to have something on his mind.
Reminds me of Slaters & Smiths game before the storm had their trophies stripped

On the ABC radio coverage of tonights game they said that his manager denied that he will be at the Tigers and he ain't going anywhere.

Maybe the press conference is to announce the signing of Gasnier.

@blades1964 said:
Fair enough that Weidler thinks this is all BS. David Ricio (i think that is how its spelt) mentioned on the Continuous Call, that the Tigers are making an announcement on Monday. He was not sure what it related too

…..........mystery prop?

@clontarfkid said:
Tupou,Cayless,Fitzhenry…then McKinnon & now Finch.
Feels like a team of well past best-by-date fading stars bought by a desperate coach eager for short term results to protect his backside...
Invest in our young guns & back yourself to develop them for goodness sakes

If Tupou's form today after his second game in over 12 months is anything to go by, he'll be sticking around beyond this season.

Tupou was a cut above in today's BRET side.
IMO he could now be a great impact player off the bench in first grade.
Soon I think he can be regular first grader - in the style of Dave Taylor, perhaps?

Dean Ritchie did say on Hollywood and the Greeks footy program this morning that WT are in the running to sign Finch - whether that means much coming from Ritchie?

@rachtig25 said:
ive heard rumours about Brett White???

My mother in law's auntie's daughter just told me that Cameron Smith and Greg Inglis are coming to the Tigers. She did not know anything about Brett Finch however.

This is just getting out of hand now. Brett Finch's manager Steve Gillies has denied Finch will be coming here. Any other talk about Finch coming here is either crap or a waste of time.

Latest posts

Back