Brett finch

Fair enough that Weidler thinks this is all BS. David Ricio (i think that is how its spelt) mentioned on the Continuous Call, that the Tigers are making an announcement on Monday. He was not sure what it related too

@blades1964 said:
Fair enough that Weidler thinks this is all BS. David Ricio (i think that is how its spelt) mentioned on the Continuous Call, that the Tigers are making an announcement on Monday. He was not sure what it related too

Another run of New Era caps have been ordered.. :wink:

So at the moment we have:

a source close to the club saying its a done deal

another person with some links to the club saying its true

no denials by the club

a press conference set for monday but we dont know what for

one reporter saying its not true

@blades1964 said:

weidler missed the scoop thats why he is calling BS lol.

i can see WT releasing a couple players early from their contracts - payten and fulton being the prime candidates…..

Finch in my opinion would be a great option for the rest of the year. 250 first grade games, played in 3 Grand Finals and played State of Origin. Can kick, pass and tackle and appears a short term solution. Also hungry to play for a contract for 2011\. I hope King Sirro is correct

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1076440

One player who definitely won't be an option for the Tigers is veteran Melbourne playmaker Brett Finch, despite reports on Melbourne radio on Saturday that a move back to Sydney was imminent.

"No, the mail's wrong - he's not going there," Finch's manager Steve Gillis said

I'm an associate of Les Ross and up until the day Lote's Signature was announced, he also denied it to me and everyone else.

This is the game they play until the Signature is on the dotted line…

@Tiger Watto said:
I'm an associate of Les Ross and up until the day Lote's Signature was announced, he also denied it to me and everyone else.

This is the game they play until the Signature is on the dotted line…

Thats exactly what i was thinking. They don't want to give false information to fans and the media incase the deal falls out

@ron burgandy said:
@blades1964 said:

weidler missed the scoop thats why he is calling BS lol.

i can see WT releasing a couple players early from their contracts - payten and fulton being the prime candidates…..

What about Cayless and Fitzy, given Fitzy is here for this season only and Cayless body obviously cannot handle the rigours of NRL anymore?

Tupou,Cayless,Fitzhenry…then McKinnon & now Finch.
Feels like a team of well past best-by-date fading stars bought by a desperate coach eager for short term results to protect his backside...
Invest in our young guns & back yourself to develop them for goodness sakes

@clontarfkid said:
Tupou,Cayless,Fitzhenry…then McKinnon & now Finch.
Feels like a team of well past best-by-date fading stars bought by a desperate coach eager for short term results to protect his backside...
Invest in our young guns & back yourself to develop them for goodness sakes

finch is 28.. far from best by date

:laughing: thats the Wests Tigers model…

Bellamy had an issue....wanted Iglis back in the centres........ so he bought Finch.....short term results they won the comp....

Wests Tigers need Marshall at 6 but the should stick with youth.....OK.....

Moltzen....season
Lui....injury prone 19....
Lazzo,,,,,long way from FG....

Finch....250 FG NRL games......

Well said Geo

Finch will complement this team for 2-3 years. The last time we had a Halfback of his skills/experience, we won our last Premiership…

@Tiger Watto said:
Well said Geo

Finch will complement this team for 2-3 years. The last time we had a Halfback of his skills/experience, we won our last Premiership…

Matt Head never won a Premiership with WT..

@Tap Twist Snap said:
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1076440

One player who definitely won't be an option for the Tigers is veteran Melbourne playmaker Brett Finch, despite reports on Melbourne radio on Saturday that a move back to Sydney was imminent.

"No, the mail's wrong - he's not going there," Finch's manager Steve Gillis said

hmmmmmmmmmm my mail at footy today said manly will sign him…....

@Tiger Watto said:
Well said Geo

and would also help lui develop his skills

@king sirro said:
a press conference set for monday but we dont know what for

any1 know if the tigers press conferance is about something different?

Latest posts

Back