Brett finch

Plain and simple he is a 1st grade quality player with heaps of expieriance a good addition if true.

here comes our new John Morris .. useless player
are people forgetting the eels parra and roosters were all cheering that he left their club

@philgood said:
Finch has an excellent kicking game and we need that at the moment. Benji's kicking game is awful!

You mean signing another player that kicks out on the full all the time?? this is a Craig Field Mirror Image

Can any one confirm this, any truth to it??? would give us an awesome spine

1.McKinnon
6.Marshall
7.Finch
9.Farah
= Premiership

know he's much maligned, but I'd love to see him here. As others have said, he can run, pass, tackle and catch. He'd be the perfect foil for Benji.

They asked the 2gb guys and the bloke from the telegraph and the Telegraph guy said there has been a big rumor about a Tigers signing and that could well be it - I think we will here it loud and clear Monday Finch to the Tigers for 2010 and they just repeated they are hearing lots about it

@innsaneink said:
This rumour is like a wildfire, 2GB, 2SM, Im getting texts this morning

Innk….Sirro does not post crap.....

Haven't you worked that out yet......

Danny Weilder is saying on Twitter that its not true re Finch coming to Tigers.The radio stations are just reading these forums or getting sms from people reading the forums. Only thing going for the rumour now is that the Tigers havent denied it.

well this is getting interesting, I personally haven't thought too highly about him, but he has been playing fine in Melbourne, might be a good foil for Benji

@Golden said:
@Chris said:
In career best form at the moment.

i would be too if i didnt have to do anything with ingliss slater smith cronk around me

You don't rate Finch obviously,but he is miles ahead of anything we have at the moment.

Rate Finchy very highly and have always thought he was underated. Another great signing for us IMO.

@andrew9148 said:
Danny Weilder is saying on Twitter that its not true re Finch coming to Tigers.The radio stations are just reading these forums or getting sms from people reading the forums. Only thing going for the rumour now is that the Tigers havent denied it.

has he not been wrong in the past

Well he probably has been wrong but unlike everyone on here, he makes a living from getting things right re league. As i said, best thing going for the rumour is no denials

Latest posts

Back