Brett finch

@Tiger Watto said:
Where did you get that Sirro?

He would be brilliant, and the perfect balance to the discipline and flair…

Mate i shouldnt have posted it , but ill be honest and say my ego wanted to scoop something for once. I wont say where it came from but because Finch is playing for Melbourne this week, the announcement will come after Melbourne play

@Tiger Watto said:
Melbourne must be getting close to being under the Salary Cap for 2010???

deloitte hand their audit findings in next week, but I have a gut feeling the Storm will be way over the cap for next year unless they shed a few players. So far they haven't lost any big names and Finch isn't on that much down there.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Melbourne still pay his contract for this year!

We would be getting a benefit out of a clubs cheating!! LOL

if this is true we could have the warriors paying for mcinnon and the cheats paying for finch great stuff!!

We need Brett Finch if we`re a genuine chance to win the comp. Willie Mason wouldn`t go astray for `2011 either.

Sirro and Willow, how certain is this? Are you Ron and Lote signing sure?

I thought Lui was improving and we definitely look better with a half-back that can throw a nice quick long pass.

Whatever keeps Farah in at dummy half is a good thing. We struggle when someone else lumbers into dummy half and throws a Harbour Bridge pass to first receiver, Benji gets no time for anything then.

I'll feel 100% more confident with a half of his calibre on the field. Hope this is true.

But hes a 5/8 not a halfback.. this is what i don't get. Yeah he would be a great aqusition but really he's not a genuine halfback.

Wow, he can kick AND tackle

deloitte hand their audit findings in next week

I think regos close on the 30th anyway, or is that just juniors Im thinking?

I hope this is true, Would the club play him straight away though, or give him say a week to settle in?

Back