Brisbane Game...anyone going?

BrissieTiger67

Having had the good fortune of attending one of our few wins last year and it being against Broncos, I am hopeful we can show something better than the last 4 games. Albeit, Madden had a bit of a blinder in the game last year so naturally we cut him free...

Nevertheless I'm looking forward to taking my boys (8 and 5) and ill make sure to set the bar low for them.

Still a lot of seats left in the support bay which makes sense. Anyone going here?

Having had the good fortune of attending one of our few wins last year and it being against Broncos, I am hopeful we can show something better than the last 4 games. Albeit, Madden had a bit of a blinder in the game last year so naturally we cut him free...

Nevertheless I'm looking forward to taking my boys (8 and 5) and ill make sure to set the bar low for them.

Still a lot of seats left in the support bay which makes sense. Anyone going here?
Sorry you guys had to experience this in person.
Hope the crowd didn’t give you too much stick?

Sorry you guys had to experience this in person.
Hope the crowd didn’t give you too much stick?
Thanks mate nah everyone was pretty good, we enjoyed the fireworks and light show at the beginning and icecreams at half time and headed off at about 55mins :D My son did float the idea of wanting to follow the broncos and are very aware the tigers never win.

Thanks mate nah everyone was pretty good, we enjoyed the fireworks and light show at the beginning and icecreams at half time and headed off at about 55mins :D My son did float the idea of wanting to follow the broncos and are very aware the tigers never win.
He’ll likely experience far more happiness within the sport as a Broncos fan.

Curious - were there many other Tigers fans there?

Curious - were there many other Tigers fans there?
The train we took in had the driver chime in "Go the Tigers", there was a good bunch of tigers jerseys here and there walking in and the supporter bay was fairly full. Maybe not as many as last years game.

Back