LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
How on earth did any person who knows anything about footy think letting Madden and Hastings go and have a halves group of Douehi, Wakeham and Brooks was the right way to start our 5 year plan. I know there is the rumour of Bateman Hastings but we need an organising talking half more then we needed an edge back rower
One of the 1000 shocking decisions out management have made.

So, looking ahead guys - what are we doing next week?

I might finally work on the backyard.
Going to get the driveway edges looking schmick. Can do this anymore.

Don’t even think it’s Sheens fault…there just a culture of mediocrity at this club.

We have more podcasts than Soundcloud but can’t grow the balls to drop brooks.

The problem is the confidence is so low. We had to start the season well. We didn’t. We had to start the game well…Brooks misses a shocking tackle and the belief in the team goes. They’d be better off playing a 17 year old than Brooks right now.

Couldn’t believe the Brydens Lawyers ad was in the podcast. These guys are completely taking the piss. Sack the board, the CEO or fold the club.

It was criminal from the old man to
not put Staines at fullback when he
dropped Daino and not drop Brooks.
He didn't train with squad all summer.
The talk about attacking footy really
makes us looks stupid. Disappointed.

Who's the ceo of Wests Ashfield let's start hammering their email inbox. It's their money being peed up a wall.
I'm starting to think that they are allowing Hap and Fiasco to destroy the club to the point that no one would care if they brought magpies back.

i hope the referee checks the penalty count and reviews his performance - brisbane werent faultless
The ref probably fed up with tigers, I know I was. We could have been gifted every penalty and still wouldn’t have won. This team is taking the piss.

I’m lost for words…this has to be the lowest this club has ever been….what we have lost like 17 in a row?….there really is no hope or sign things will get better….
Unfortunately very true.

I'm hoping the wind, tide and weather will be good for fishing next week. I honestly can't do this much longer.

Back